Poop

Options

Replies

• Onderwoman
    Onderwoman Posts: 130
    Options
    What a crappy topic, such a waste of a post, I'm pretty sure when moderators get off the pot they will dump the whole load of replies.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with being relaxed. like a really big one. i suffer from multiple mental illnesses. I also have IBS that this effects. when im away from home sometimes i go a week without pooping, or else have terrible diarrhea. sorry for TMI.

Are you on medications? Have you talked to a doctor about having them give you something to help you out there?
  • kiwigirl007
    kiwigirl007 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Mix some ground golden flax seed into those smoothies. ;)
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Also, sugar free gummy bears.
    she asked to poop, not have explosive diarrhea

OP, i find i can never drop the kids off first thing in the morning, i usually have to wait until after work to unleash the kraken

(insert 3rd poop related humorous statement here)

QFT
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    ExLax.jpg
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Coffee and a Zone Perfect bar.

Lots of hot wings the night before.....then Coffee in the AM.

If this doesnt work, go to a Dr.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Did someone ask for me??
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    you can train your body to poop? my fun fact for the day
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I have a problem with being relaxed. like a really big one. i suffer from multiple mental illnesses. I also have IBS that this effects. when im away from home sometimes i go a week without pooping, or else have terrible diarrhea. sorry for TMI.

Speak to your doctor, hon. If you're on any medication to treat mental illnesses it may be impacting the whole pooping thing.

The only other honest advice I can say is that I've heard negative results of fiber "supplements" vs. actually eating an apple or any other source of fiber from food.

Tip: Apples keep stuff moving for many people? Add to the fruit you're already eating if it's not already incorporated.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Did someone ask for me??
    I was wondering when you'd get here.

I think quadgasm and I hold the market on poop threads.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Coffee and a cigarette.

Boom!
  • mariluny
    mariluny Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I was on 1200 cals for about 4 months and I just could not poop more than once or twice a week. I increased to 1400 and now I have no problem.
    Fiber and fat really helps.

Eat more fiber. Raspberry are GREAT. 1/2 cup is about 50 cals and 5g of fiber. Eat bread that are high in fiber. For breakfast try to have high fiber cereal or oats (large flakes or old fashion has more than quick oats). Beans are high in fiber, try to have some a few times a week. If those are not options you like, you can also stir in flax seed in food, it's almost tasteless. just add a tsp/tbs in your smoothie, yogurt, etc...

Go for healthy fat like avocado, olive oil, nuts (I find nut butter - peanut butter, almond butter, sunflower butter - easier to fit in than actual nuts, you can give it a try), olives, fat fish (like salmon or sardines).

Since I monitor closely my fibers and to a degree my fat, I'm regular like clock work.
  • jeannelabanane
    jeannelabanane Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    dried prunes or prune juice

it tastes kind of gross but it does work
  • sheedy17
    sheedy17 Posts: 128
    Options
    eat anything from macdonalds the night before
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Eat anything at Taco Bell. Expect results in 1-2 hours.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell.
    I would say copier, but you beat me to it by 1 minute. Real sad face. :laugh:
  • kittyfarmer1988
    Options
    Here for the answers!! I have the same problem, but I'm pretty sure I'm getting enough fat? I typically eat at least one-two tablespoons of either Olive oil or Hemp oil a day. I'm also taking in about 1,5000 calories and I do drink plenty of coffee. I did poop today, but I was on day four of not doing so.
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Also, sugar free gummy bears.
    she asked to poop, not have explosive diarrhea

OP, i find i can never drop the kids off first thing in the morning, i usually have to wait until after work to unleash the kraken

(insert 3rd poop related humorous statement here)

QFT

seriously QFT
    6a00e552049b248833013485e7e882970c-pi