Tax refund wish list...What's Yours?

mem50
mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
Top of my list....A new freezer. Then I can start making extra a dinner and putting the rest up for lunches and too busy to cook days.

Replies

• baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    My tax refund will most likely be going to the "wedding fund"
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    No refund here. We always end up owing.
  • 1. Fill my extra freezer up with good food (I'm talking a SERIOUS grocery run - like my mom used to do when I was little with two carts overflowing - but with GOOD, HEALTHY food)

2. Put a treadmill in my house (for Real!)

3. Go see my brand new grandson in TX for the first time (he's 2 months old now)
  • JAG995
    JAG995 Posts: 13 Member
    I think I'm getting about $22 back... oh what will I do with this money!
  • IronSheff
    IronSheff Posts: 52 Member
    Going towards a summer beach vacation
  • A new car (for my wife to drive to work), an xbox 360 kinect, new kitchen appliances, baby furniture and stuff (this is top priority), pool cues, and a new softball bat.
  • Wishing for new exercise equipment. :0)
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    refund-shhmeefund....wish those rotten sonsa*****es at the IRS would give me something to look forward to....:grumble:

:blushing: sorry, vent over :flowerforyou:
  • :cry: Probably no Refund......
  • Sonidee
    Sonidee Posts: 4 Member
    Tax refund? We usually just catch up with bills and take a little weekend outing.... I don't think I could wish for more. Well, yeah, a new sewing machine, a laminating machine and a whole weekend away just scrapbooking with some ladies at a cabin somewhere! ;-):smile:
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    My wish list is a heart rate monitor and I want to look at an elliptical, a new tv for my dining room and I agree with you on another freezer for all my veggies from my garden I will have this summer!
    Oh yeah a Wii fit plus.
  • Hope to lose this weight and go on a cruise:)
  • My tax refund will be going to a new car (since I am borrowing my dad's. I can't keep putting 40-60 dollars of gas, oil and antifreeze per week as well. The rest of the money from taxes will be going to bills.
  • Tax refund? We usually just catch up with bills and take a little weekend outing.... I don't think I could wish for more. Well, yeah, a new sewing machine, a laminating machine and a whole weekend away just scrapbooking with some ladies at a cabin somewhere! ;-):smile:

Twice a year I go to a scrapbooking inn that I LOVEr. At the end of my stay, I'm counting down the days to my next visit.
  • loupammac
    loupammac Posts: 194 Member
    Nothing exciting on the cards for me.

I'll take about $200 to buy myself clothing items that I really need. I always seem to put off buying new things.

All the rest will be heading towards my student loans.

:smile:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Usually combine refund with yearly bonus and that pays for family vacation. Not this year. Going to put it in the bank for associated college expense. Might take a 10 day excursion to Palm Springs in the summer.
  • typeaimages
    typeaimages Posts: 29 Member
    New work wardrobe!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    I wont get mine till after summer so hopefully by then I can use it to buy a new wardrobe and the rest will go towards the wedding :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.