Replies

• rum_coke
    rum_coke Posts: 11
    Options
    lololol love the headband
  • alathIN
    alathIN Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Different take: for me, fitness isn't about appearence, it's about function. Your physical appearence is just the artefact of what kind of life you're leading.

I want to look like a guy who swims 3-4 times a week, has a lot of fun doing it, and participates in a couple of swim meets every year.
    I want to look like a guy who does a couple of long run events - half marathons or marathons - each year.
    I want to look like a guy who loves to get on his bike on a beautiful day and ride as long as he has time for.

Acutally I don't even care about looking like that guy, I am just having fun being that guy.
  • alathIN
    alathIN Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Another going for the NON "Hollywood" look (whatever that is...).

This level of fitness for me, please:
    covers7.jpg

ETA: I had to laugh, didn't notice the tiny dumbbells she was holding. FYI--THOSE weights will NOT get THOSE muscles--tip of the day:happy:

As long as you understand, even the model in that picture doesn't look like that on a day-to-day basis.
    She didn't even look exactly like that the day the photo was taken (pre Photoshop)
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I just want to be healthy, honestly. *shrug*
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    lets see...I want this back:

dma4up.jpg

Possibly to be a slightly lower BF% than in the pics, but currently just getting back to that would make me ecstatic.
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I want to look like me but with less bodyfat and more muscle. I'm hoping I'll get to this in a year of heavy lifting.
  • NotJustADieter
    NotJustADieter Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I want my thighs to be slimmer, and my upper arms. More defined cheekbones, and a flatter tummy. Also a firmer bum. I'm naturally large busted and wide hipped with a small waist, so it is hard for me to find fitspo that suits my bodytype.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I want to look like whatever my body looks like when I am operating at peak performance levels in the activities I choose. I work out for performance and whatever aesthetic comes with that, well it is what it is.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I want to look like myself with a lower bf% and more muscles.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I want to look normal...for me thats a size 14 or 12 even. I want to look like her...
    [img]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/cmarcuz/Mobile Uploads/emme-aronson_571797_edit_1406396220138.jpg[/img]
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    3215643-1167031751-chewb.png
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    body-fat-women-25-gwun4fei.jpg
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    miranda-kerr-victorias-secret-fashion-show-1.jpeg
  • inksyrup
    inksyrup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    858f53518b1f0eaa2b8daac88f266313.jpg

:love:

seriously though, if i could take all the fat from my stomach and inject it right into my butt and thighs, i'd be a happy, happy woman
  • ChoiceNotChance
    ChoiceNotChance Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I want to look just like me but with little less bf and way more muscle definition. I've come so far already, I'm thrilled t o look like me.
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    858f53518b1f0eaa2b8daac88f266313.jpg

:love:

seriously though, if i could take all the fat from my stomach and inject it right into my butt and thighs, i'd be a happy, happy woman

You are making me feel better about myself with this photo. Ha-ha!

I'd be happier with less tummy and more arm/leg muscles. :wink:
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    miranda-kerr-victorias-secret-fashion-show-1.jpeg

Uhmmm....

if it's cold enough to wear gloves, where are the rest of her clothes? I worry she's going to catch a chill...
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    No spam. Just pork roll.

pork-roll-frying.jpg
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I want to look like the dude on Shakira's arm.