20 lbs by the end of October!

I'm trying to lose 20 more pounds by the end of October! (birthday, it'd be nice to wear a dress) I'll be a little less than 160 if everything goes according to plan :) just looking for friends trying to do the same! I'll add you ^_^
I'm 5'3 and 178 lbs at the moment.

Replies

• stephanieross1
    stephanieross1 Posts: 388 Member
    Hey you can add me for support :)
    5"6 at 158lbs, looking to be done at 135,
    Not quite 20 but a hard challenge
  • I want to lose 20(from today's weight - not start) by October 17th I'm in!! ????????
  • peachmagic
    peachmagic Posts: 57 Member
    That's my goal too!! I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding in mid october, and I want to be able to wear a sexy halloween costume as well. 175 lbs currently and hoping to get to 155 by halloween.
  • lollipoprincess
    lollipoprincess Posts: 117 Member
    Adding you! I want to be a pirate for Halloween ;) and my cousins wedding where I'm a bridesmaid is coming up soon after!
  • soinbnsng
    soinbnsng Posts: 65 Member
    You can add me! I would also like to lose 20+ by the end of october, My birthday is in November . Currently 5'8 172!
  • peachmagic
    peachmagic Posts: 57 Member
    Adding you! I want to be a pirate for Halloween ;) and my cousins wedding where I'm a bridesmaid is coming up soon after!

Oh that's funny! It's my cousin who's getting married as well! I haven't decided for sure what I'm going to be yet but I'm leaning towards the cutesy end of things. Maybe snow white.
  • cusmoso72
    cusmoso72 Posts: 6
    Hello ! I am getting married October 18th,2014. I am busting out of my size 16 wedding gown, in fact they added a corset back to compensate. Don't get me wrong, it's still very pretty, I'm just a tad uncomfortable having all eyes on me!

I am 5'4" and weigh 187. I never even thought that was possible not being someone who has never had a weight problem. Nobody in my family is overweight so this is all from laziness and bad eating habits. My fiancé is just terrible. Eats bad, eats late and doesn't exercise. He is however so amazingly sweet and loves me for who I am, very blessed for that.

I'm so uncomfortable in my own skin, does anyone else feel that way?
  • cusmoso72
    cusmoso72 Posts: 6
    My picture was 15lbs lighter . It just keeps getting higher.
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    This is my goal as well. Feel free to add. :)
  • debs2282
    debs2282 Posts: 5
    I would like to joo in this too. Im desperate to have that kind of weight off for October for my birthday and cos my bf is going to Spai with his friends a d I wanna show him that im confident and sexy I my own body before he goes x
  • LynnModest
    LynnModest Posts: 11 Member
    My goal is to lose 20 pounds too! I want to be at 120lbs! I started from 186lbs and now im down to 138! I'm 5'3" so weight shows a lot on me..
  • LunaRoberson
    LunaRoberson Posts: 4 Member
    I wanna lose +20lbs... Plz add. I need some motivational ppl to help me out.

39512867.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • haleigh29
    haleigh29 Posts: 70 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have 20 more pounds to go to reach my goal weight and having this deadline will help motivate me.
  • Maqneta
    Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
    Trying to lose 25 pounds by end of October / November :)
    5'11 male 198 pounds.
  • lmkelly679
    lmkelly679 Posts: 102 Member
    I'm trying to lose 20 more lbs also, the sooner the better!!! I have a wedding to go to in october and want to look good.
  • ManderWebb
    ManderWebb Posts: 19
    I also need to lose 20 pounds, for my health insurance... by the end of this year but why not make it October!? I'm currently STUCK at 217ish so I have quite a lot more to lose after this.
  • I'm in! :) Add me!
  • lollipoprincess
    Added everyone :)
  • demirandazzo
    demirandazzo Posts: 11 Member
    I'm on a goal of 30lbs, down 7.4 and I'd love to be there by October so for fall family pictures i don't look like a big ole donut!????
  • lollipoprincess
    Hahahaahahaha, if only that was a possible body shape!