Vixen&Foxes: Valentine's Challange

Options

Replies

• tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My friend challenged me to get on the treadmill today! Amazing!!! I've used the treadmill twice in 4 days! LOL! I know to a lot of you doing 5zillion miles a day and zumba and crazy insanity stuff.... I'll never be that motivated. Just proud of the fact I haven't been on my treadmill since LAST FEBRUARY!

Remember to count the small accomplishments! :)
  • valigirl
    Options
    Lost 2 more pounds, but I'm slightly disappointed that it isn't more ..I thought I'd been doing soooo good on keeping track and most of the time i"m under my cal. count. Wonder why my weight loss wasn't greater. Two more pounds though, I guess I'll take it !!

SW 186
    CW 180
  • LadyLiz82
    Options
    CW: 221
    Vday W: 215
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Everybody check your info :) I want this to be right, I don't want to short anyone :D
    011811vday.jpg
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Everybody check your info :) I want this to be right, I don't want to short anyone :D
    011811vday.jpg

My information is correct. The chart looks great, thank for putting it together.

I have also decided I'm not weighing in again until January 31/February 1st because that will be the end of phase 1 of the Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid. Sometimes when I weigh in weekly and don't see a change I get frustrated so I don't want to stress myself. I also know that losing those last few pounds can be hell.
  • EMancia
    EMancia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :( gained a pound this week !!!!! but I know what did it and I have to not make the same mistakes this time

CW: 203.1
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Mine needs to be updated, I weighed in at176.2 this morning.
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    Thanks for making the chart! It will keep me motivated.

Only did 10 minutes of the elliptical today, but plan on going to a burlesque dancefit class tonight to make up for it. What is the commerical challenge I keep seeing posts about? So far my "challenge" has been not to make a snack during commericals!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    bluemartini~ the commercial challange is to do some sort of activity during commercial breaks. squats or crunches or stairs if you have them.. anything but sit there. :)
  • nyokagilbert
    Options
    I want to join!

I'm 120 now and want to be 115 by V-day :)
    So cool!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Margie, thanks for updating the chart. I can't wait to weigh in on Friday. I am hoping to get to my goal sooner than Vday and anything else will just be BONUS! lol
  • QueenCici
    Options
    I want to join too!!!

CW:198
    V-Day W: 191
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good afternoon all! Today I completed Turbo Fire - 45 EZ from the Turbo Fire program and Ab Ripper X from the P90X program.

Even though I've already completed this week's challenge by hula hooping for for almost an hour yesterday I think I may do a little more tonight.
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Margie, thanks for all your hard work. I am finding it very motivating to be part of this group. I didn't lose anything last week, but I know why and I'm trying to keep from being discouraged. I am just beginning this journey and I'm not going to quit this time.
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    Mine needs updated. I now weigh 153.4 Yay!!!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Another 30 minutes completed on the hula hoop. I did this during the first half of the Biggest Loser.
  • QueenCici
    Options
    What are the commercial and hula hoop challenges?!?
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    So I am having trouble makgin the scale move but my clothes are fitting much better. I am hoping to see it move soon...
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I got a good feeling about this week's weigh in!!
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yes, as others have said, thanks so much for keeping track and making a chart for everyone to see!

There's a lot of people who've joined, which is great! I had mentioned I wouldn't be posting a new weight until there was a change in the scale.....thanks to this dreaded plateau I've been stuck in!

Well, last week there WAS a change, but I wasn't really trusting it.........so...........at my next weigh in (Sat or Sun), I'll be sure to post the new weight....good or bad.

Keep at it everyone, you're doing fantastic!! (And I'm so jealous!) :wink: