Tax refund wish list...What's Yours?

Options

Replies

• NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    yeah I'll just wait til we actually get one. Last year we were supposed to get it in 8 wks, took them 4 months. Year before that, same thing.

IRS already said not to bother trying to file til mid Feb, and that even then your refunds will be delayed due to "paperwork and system issues", in other words "Everyone got smart, overpaid and is owed refunds and WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY, so we're going to wait as long as possible to give your money back to you."

So if it comes, when it comes, likely savings and replacing the main computer tower.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Tax Refund what the heck is that? LOL..I'll be happy to just break even!
  • mrslondon
    mrslondon Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Im super excited to get my tax refund, I pray its enough as im going back home to England for the first time in 3 years for my sisters wedding and to see my family!

3514289.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jjjohns
    jjjohns Posts: 27
    Options
    new furniture! My couch and loveseat are old and nasty. I feel like I'm living in a frat house.
  • constancelawson
    constancelawson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    pay my car off :smokin:
  • constancelawson
    Options
  • constancelawson
    Options
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    A HRM for me and catch up on bills. Possibly a lawyer but it would be too late for that....Personal issue I am not getting into on here though hehe:)
  • aisatsanaw
    aisatsanaw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Right on! It's only pay out for me....
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Going to an Autism Convention to learn more about current dietary treatments and vitamins! I want to be able to apply it to my son and share it with whomever wants to listen! Then we might be able to go to Disney World right after for 1-2 days because it will be 5 hours away from the Convention. My little guy is obsessed with Mickey and I think he might think he's in heaven if he meets Mickey! :o)
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    - Clothes
    - Better workout shoes
    - Turbo Fire
    - Pink HRM w/ chest strap
    - Ipod (but not the current ones that are out - those are way too tiny!)
    - expanding my demo products and building stock
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    WOW tax refund.

There are a few things on my list....

* Buy some more furniture for our new house
    * Take my honey to Ecuador for graduation since he's never seem where I was born
    * Get my physical training and nutrition certification so I can help more and more people improve their lives :)
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    yeah I'll just wait til we actually get one. Last year we were supposed to get it in 8 wks, took them 4 months. Year before that, same thing.

IRS already said not to bother trying to file til mid Feb, and that even then your refunds will be delayed due to "paperwork and system issues", in other words "Everyone got smart, overpaid and is owed refunds and WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY, so we're going to wait as long as possible to give your money back to you."

So if it comes, when it comes, likely savings and replacing the main computer tower.

I thought that was just me last year! I filed like the last week on Jan/first week of Feb and didn't get my refund until JUNE!!! I was so mad...it had never taken that long and everyone I knew had theirs WAY before me.

This year we will be using ours for central air! Last summer was humid and miserable in my house. I had to take the kids and spend the night with my parents a few times! Getting a couple smaller things and saving the rest for a car down payment as my lease with be ending in July. Never leasing again! :)
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    refund-shhmeefund....wish those rotten sonsa*****es at the IRS would give me something to look forward to....:grumble:

:blushing: sorry, vent over :flowerforyou:

Same here! Grrr! :grumble: :ohwell:
  • Ashrack85
    Ashrack85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We are going to have our carpets deep cleaned (since our new baby will be crawling soon), pay off our furniture, trip to Georgia in July, and the rest will catch up with bills or be put in savings.
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Mines going to pay off debt and doctor bills. One can only hope that it can stretch that far. We usually get a lot back, but this past year I switched jobs and cashed out my 401K and Pension plan from my previous employer, so I think that's going to hurt us...
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    Oh all $36.00 what shall I do with it? Gas money I suppose.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    refund-shhmeefund....wish those rotten sonsa*****es at the IRS would give me something to look forward to....:grumble:

:blushing: sorry, vent over :flowerforyou:

Same here! Grrr! :grumble: :ohwell:

Trice.. :angry:
  • typeaimages
    typeaimages Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I wish for no refund : )

I broke even this year, so I'm happy!
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    *snicker* tax refund...pfffft.

and uhm, this was an old thread?!? WOW did that one get drudged up.