What food can't you stop eating once you start?

Options

Replies

• Naley2322
    Naley2322 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Crackers....
  • watch_me_shinexo
    Options
    Ice cream!! :P
  • KandGRanch
    KandGRanch Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Cereal. I just keep adding more to the bowl....until the box is empty.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

I have eaten entire boxes of fruit loops during the course of a Breaking Bad watching marathon.

There are several things that I have trouble stopping at just one serving:

Oreo Double Stuff
    Girl Scout Thin Mints / Keebler Grasshopper Cookies (almost identical)
    Sugar cereals like fruit loops, honey nut cheerios, golden grahams (BUT THEY'RE FORTIFIED WITH ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND IRON! THEY'RE HEALTH FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Krispy Kreme donuts - the ONLY donut for me and I could eat 6 at a time if they were there.
    Swedish Fish
    Tootsie Rolls
    That "candy corn" flavored taffy you get a Walmart @Halloween - another reason for me to avoid Walmart. I could eat almost an entire bag.

There is also some good stuff I can't get enough of:
    I will eat an entire cantaloupe in one sitting, half a watermelon, tons of blueberries, clementines....anything sweet, whether it's fruit or junk food finds it's way to "binge territory" - but now I'm measuring and weighing and trying to remember I need to get more protein and stuff besides vitamin C. :D
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options

I have eaten entire boxes of fruit loops during the course of a Breaking Bad watching marathon.

There are several things that I have trouble stopping at just one serving:

Oreo Double Stuff
    Girl Scout Thin Mints / Keebler Grasshopper Cookies (almost identical)
    Sugar cereals like fruit loops, honey nut cheerios, golden grahams (BUT THEY'RE FORTIFIED WITH ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND IRON! THEY'RE HEALTH FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Krispy Kreme donuts - the ONLY donut for me and I could eat 6 at a time if they were there.
    Swedish Fish
    Tootsie Rolls
    That "candy corn" flavored taffy you get a Walmart @Halloween - another reason for me to avoid Walmart. I could eat almost an entire bag.

There is also some good stuff I can't get enough of:
    I will eat an entire cantaloupe in one sitting, half a watermelon, tons of blueberries, clementines....anything sweet, whether it's fruit or junk food finds it's way to "binge territory" - but now I'm measuring and weighing and trying to remember I need to get more protein and stuff besides vitamin C. :D

OMG I totally forgot about the cereal! Rice Crispies with lots of sugar dumped on it is like the bomb! Not to mention I love Swedish Fish candy, tic tacs, ice breakers mints(I can eat a whole container while sitting in front of the MC music channels), I love Tootsie Rolls, and I love candy corn(no matter what time of year it is).

Speaking of hot Cheetos, right now I'm eating some...
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    This is gross but I once bought some chocolate cream cheese and ate the entire container in one sitting. lol was sick to my stomach after and haven't bought that stuff since.
  • rivka_m
    rivka_m Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Cereal. I got a box of Lucky Charms yesterday (I should know better), it's almost gone and it's not even noon. And the worst bit is that it doesn't even fill me up, I'm hungry again an hour or two later!

ETA: pizza. I have to order or buy the smallest size and make the whole thing fit into my calorie goals because leftover pizza just doesn't happen. And while I could live a cereal-free life (if I had the willpower), I can't live a pizza-free life and be happy
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Jalapeno poppers. Definitely my Achilles's heel.
  • atorina21
    atorina21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Takis--Ice cream--french bread--mozerella cheese--chips of any kind--butter cookies--fage greek yogurt
  • rivka_m
    rivka_m Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    This is gross but I once bought some chocolate cream cheese and ate the entire container in one sitting. lol was sick to my stomach after and haven't bought that stuff since.

Well on the other hand at least it's no longer a food you can't stop eating, so there's that. :wink:
  • jsalzat
    jsalzat Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm good until my hands get into the candy jar. I can eat a day's worth of calories in candy without giving it a second thought. :blushing:
  • thecharizardtamer
    thecharizardtamer Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies are my downfall and cheese close second and surprise surprise brussel sprouts.
  • feralkitten1010
    feralkitten1010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Pita chips are not safe in my house.
  • BowHunter1967
    BowHunter1967 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Cheetos
    Tortilla chips
    Oreos (banned in my house)
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Snapea Crisps caesar flavored...lucky the max amount in a bag is 2.5 servings because to me that is 1 serving....
  • nikitacolleen
    Options
    Chocolate more than anything.... "okay.. just one m&m" and then the whole bag "disappears"
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    My moms chicken and dumplings and her chicken paprikas. Also oreos. Sometimes pasta. Those cheese twists that melt in your mouth and only come in huge bags.
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Mozzarella cheese
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Rice Cakes.
  • kvansanity
    kvansanity Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Any junk food. I can't help myself. Chips, cookies, ice cream, most sweets to be honest. I've always been a person that eats really fast so that's been the toughest part of weight loss for me -- once I start it's super hard to stop!