Weight loss help emergency!!

Options

Replies

• keldenfar
    keldenfar Posts: 13
    Options
    hey, fatcity.....i get it! got work out or something!

Attacking/insulting someone is also not allowed here. I highly suggest you read the Community Guidelines.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

i'm the one being attacked!! for making a mistake, i'm the one being harassed! i highly suggest you back off!

You're not actually being attacked. Someone pointed out to you that your post violates the rules. Most people would reply with "Ooops, I didn't realize that. I'm sorry." But you fought back. And you continue to fight back. Nobody has attacked you at all, just reminded you of the rules. Maybe it's time to listen.

honey, most everybody in this thread is attacking me. read through it. i'm very aware that i have broke a precious rule. i've apologized. yet, the crude comments keep coming.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Try optifast 800. You will have to drink four shakes a day and that's it. It does work. You will more than likely lose around 4lbs a week.

You are kidding me, right? Did you not read the thread? Did you somehow miss where numerous people said you cannot promote the use of weight loss products?

I think it's more concerning they are promoting a vlcd.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    i'm sorry but it's not spam! it's real with real results! just here trying to help!

Says the spammer who has been here since Dec 2011 and whose ticker reads 0lbs lost 60lbs to go.

Wow! I want real results like that! NOT!!

you know what lady, maybe just maybe i didn't log my weight loss on mfp. ever think of that??

Hmm. Doesn't use MFP, post history is either advertisements or in defense of advertisements, profile picture is also an advertisement....
    But totally NOT trying to sell anything.

Yeah. Okay.

this better. is this profile pic make you happy! my son is autistic. oh wait...is that advertising autism in some way?

Trying to compare Autism and weight loss gimmicks….. No, just no.

OMG, i just can't win with you people! And don't you dare start going off on me about autism. Look, I"m sorry I pissed you people off. Seriously. Get over it. I'm sorry. Let it go. I am truly sorry that I broke a rule. It will never happen again! Done. Period!

Going off on you about Autism? YOU were the one who made a smart *kitten* comment basically trying to say promoting Autism awareness is no different than promoting weight loss products.
  • keldenfar
    Options
    Try optifast 800. You will have to drink four shakes a day and that's it. It does work. You will more than likely lose around 4lbs a week.

You are kidding me, right? Did you not read the thread? Did you somehow miss where numerous people said you cannot promote the use of weight loss products?

thank you!!!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    Options

I think it's more concerning they are promoting a vlcd.

Yes, that too!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    hey, fatcity.....i get it! got work out or something!

Attacking/insulting someone is also not allowed here. I highly suggest you read the Community Guidelines.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

i'm the one being attacked!! for making a mistake, i'm the one being harassed! i highly suggest you back off!

You're not actually being attacked. Someone pointed out to you that your post violates the rules. Most people would reply with "Ooops, I didn't realize that. I'm sorry." But you fought back. And you continue to fight back. Nobody has attacked you at all, just reminded you of the rules. Maybe it's time to listen.

honey, most everybody in this thread is attacking me. read through it. i'm very aware that i have broke a precious rule. i've apologized. yet, the crude comments keep coming.

shutting up would help your case.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I was gave 1 month and 1 week notice of my sisters wedding which I am the Maid of honor in. I weighed in today and am at -20 pounds. I did it in 1 month by eating like 500-.800 calories every day which 90% consisted of fruits and vegetables. This may not be the healthiest way but it worked for me.

NO!!! Please NO!!!!!!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I was gave 1 month and 1 week notice of my sisters wedding which I am the Maid of honor in. I weighed in today and am at -20 pounds. I did it in 1 month by eating like 500-.800 calories every day which 90% consisted of fruits and vegetables. This may not be the healthiest way but it worked for me.

This is against the rules as well..promoting vlcd violates the TOS..wow they are out in droves tonight
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to be 150 at this particular event? Is there going to be a weigh-in?

a weigh-in ha ha

I should do this when my daughter gets married and make my family members pay a dollar for every pound over a healthy BMI toward the expenses. LOL!!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

NO.

No promotion of unsafe weight loss methods. ^THIS is NOT healthy. It's not healthy AT ALL.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    Options

NO.

No promotion of unsafe weight loss methods. ^THIS is NOT healthy. It's not healthy AT ALL.

Jeez. They are out in full force tonight. Must be a full moon or something.
  • mandikerr
    mandikerr Posts: 8 Member
    Options

THIS is just outright scary and dangerous and no family event is worth it. OP, please do not do this.
  • Cappa124
    Cappa124 Posts: 131
    Options
    Instead of focusing on a number on the scale, try focusing on inches lost. You'll lose inches a lot faster than you will pounds. I have not tried insanity myself but know people who have had great success with it. I myself am a jillian michaels or chalean extreme kind of girl :)
  • keldenfar
    Options
    i'm sorry but it's not spam! it's real with real results! just here trying to help!

Says the spammer who has been here since Dec 2011 and whose ticker reads 0lbs lost 60lbs to go.

you know what lady, maybe just maybe i didn't log my weight loss on mfp. ever think of that??

Hmm. Doesn't use MFP, post history is either advertisements or in defense of advertisements, profile picture is also an advertisement....

Yeah. Okay.

this better. is this profile pic make you happy! my son is autistic. oh wait...is that advertising autism in some way?

OMG, i just can't win with you people! And don't you dare start going off on me about autism. Look, I"m sorry I pissed you people off. Seriously. Get over it. I'm sorry. Let it go. I am truly sorry that I broke a rule. It will never happen again! Done. Period!

Going off on you about Autism? YOU were the one who made a smart *kitten* comment basically trying to say promoting Autism awareness is no different than promoting weight loss products.

i was in no way comparing autism and weight loss. there is no comparison. i made the comment because you insinuated that's what i was doing!! which i was not!!! anyway, i'm done.
  • 68berry67
    68berry67 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to be 150 at this particular event? Is there going to be a weigh-in? Of course not. Nobody but you will know your exact weight. Eat well, exercise wisely, and go to the wedding in a fantastic outfit that flatters your body at whatever weight you happen to be when the date comes.

This is the best advice in this thread. Do exactly that. PERFECT ADVICE! It seems as if this event is pretty important to you. Are you in the wedding? Even if you are not there is no rule that says you can't go and get your hair styled for the event and have your makeup done as well. If you are shopping for a new dress have the salesgirls help you choose items to try on. Good luck and please lose your weight safely.
    [/quote
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

I think I know why you don't log your weight loss here because you only use this site as an adverting venue.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

Yeah. Okay.

1). You were the one to bring up Autism
    2). Nobody is "going off" at you about Autism.
    3). My lovely son is also on the Autism Spectrum.
    4). You broke the rules and you are repeatedly lashing out at most people in this thread and I suggest (this is a sincere suggestion) that you walk away from your computer and go take a walk or spend some time with your son. Get away from this thread for a while. It's not going to end well at this point.

Have a nice day.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    OP, I hope that your take-away from this thread is that losing how much you want, in the timeframe you want would only happen with dangerous, ridiclous VLCDs or expensive, snake oil products (also VLCD) and I hope you're smart enough to reject both of these options and take on board the majority view of doing what you can in a sustainable manner and enjoying the wedding without focussing on a number.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Whoa...tea or popcorn anyone? :smokin:
This discussion has been closed.