Looking for support!

williamsmichelle2010
edited September 23 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone just looking to add new friend in order to build a larger support group. I'm just starting out and would love to help motivate others while keeping myself going as well. I have a big goal but I know I'll be able to do it.

Replies

• jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Feel free to add me! The more the merrier! I love to encourage others and everyone on here is so motivating and inspiring!
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    You can add me too! I am newly starting out (again!)
  • mrs_km
    mrs_km Posts: 46
    Hi, same here. I'm looking to add friends and gain the extra motivation. Ok to add you? I have 12-14 lbs to lose to my first goal and although it doesn't seem a lot, I feel it'll take me forever to lose it, therefore, feel the 'I can't be bothered' cloud starting to hover over me. x x x
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Welcome to MFP this place is wonderful and the people here are fabulous. I have sent you a friend request to help you in the support department.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    You and I are about in the same boat. The support on this site is amazing! You will succeed and we will all be here to share in your success!
  • jvm01
    jvm01 Posts: 2
    Hi! i am here for you.... I need support too................ lets get some fun programs together...
  • djasay
    djasay Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new to this and could use all the support I can get as well...and it looks like we're on about the same track as far as where we started and where we'd like to end up.
This discussion has been closed.