150+ to lose in total? Come on in!

Options

Replies

• cass_wilson
    cass_wilson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh me too!

I want to loose around 160! I'm currently 61 lbs in after almost a year!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Started at 317... I'd like to get down to 180-200. I've lost almost 45 already with at least 70 more to go. :)
  • BGSerenity5
    BGSerenity5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HW 407
    SW 371
    CW 263
    GW 140
    WBHW 160 (will be happy weight)

Lost 143.6 and counting

I have logged every day except 1 since surgery and I was upset that I missed logging. Always looking for motivation from others as well as hoping to motivate others.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Pick me Pick Me.... :flowerforyou:

So in August 2013 I joined MFP at 249.2lbs... In October 2013 I was 227lbs... Yay me.... hold on to that thought a minute... continue reading today's stats

SW: 256.2 (yes you read that correctly... higher than when i started... damn emotional eater that I am! :sad:
    CW: 253.8
    GW: 140-145 :bigsmile:

Let's do this!
  • BigB0824
    BigB0824 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to follow you... I started not to long ago and have a great deal of weight to lose. I would love to have some MFP pals that all are focused on the same things.

SW 392
    CW - 376
    GW - 240 (For Now)
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hi hi hi hi :)

Feel free to add me. I'm 32... about 320 pounds. I want to get down to 195. I lost 80 pounds over a year ago, but gained it all back. I am hoping this time is the one.

Anyone, feel free to add. :)
  • stellaelise
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up. Just sent a friend request.

I have about 75+ to lose at this time and really love using this site to keep motivated.
  • bettyas59
    bettyas59 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feeling down. Got a lot of weight to loose but not loosing. Most of the weight my ticker says I've lost was due to me overestimating what I weighed. The amount I want to lose is daunting (210 lbs), and not loosing is making it even more frustrating. The only good thing is I'm not gaining.

SW 360 (estimated too high)
    CW 340 (varies up to 344 depending on the day)
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started March 1st and have lost just over 74 lbs. I have to lose a total of close to 200 lbs to meet my goal weight. I log daily and my diary is open. (:
  • raina_77
    raina_77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have a lot of weight to lose also. I need to lose 147 pounds to get to goal weight. Please feel free to add me. Hope everyone has a great night!
  • austinsmom8
    Options
    Newbie here... Lol

SW 336.6
    first goal is to be 300
    ultimate to be 180(ish)
    I know I can, and I will! :)
  • essie08282
    essie08282 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

HW 403
    SW 375
    CW 360
    GW 200

When I reach my goal my husband and I are going to try for a 2nd child. Can't wait! I'm 32 and got to get a move on. Let's do this!
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm another one with a lot to lose!

SW:381
    MFP SW:367
    CW:336
    GW:180-ish (may reevaluate. I honestly don't know what to expect from my body. I don't know the last time I was below 200)

Total to lose: 201
    Left to lose: 156

I'm faithful with logging and fairly active on the boards. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • tealbuddha27
    tealbuddha27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat. It seems like such a long way to go. As someone who has been overweight my whole life, from the time I was in elementary school until now (I'm 28) it seems impossible to imagine myself as anything but 150+ pounds overweight. I'm really glad I started visiting the message boards on this site, and I'm glad I found this thread in particular. Everyone who is trying on here is really inspirational.

SW: 292
    CW: 286
    GW: 128 (At least that's according to the BMI since I am 5ft.)

Please add me, I would like to help and be helped anyway possible. Good luck!
  • eisners
    eisners Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to be under 200 in the next 8 months. I am maid of honor in a wedding next year and will not be the fat bridesmaid again! It is just not going to happen.

I never though I would be over 200 and now I am over 300!

I have been really loving my overnight fridge oatmeal. It is really filling, under 500 calories and tastes freaking amazing.

1/4 cup oats (organic)
    1/4 cup plain yogurt (make sure it has no added sugar)
    1/8 cup water
    1/2 tsp. natural honey (try to use local to help reduce allergies)
    cinnamon and nutmeg to taste

I top mine with 1/4 cup of walnuts and 30 dark chocolate chips.

Stick it in a mason jar and cover tightly and you are all set for morning!

It had also really helped my IBS issues and acid re-flux. Plus the chocolate and honey each morning eliminates any and all sweet cravings.

I also love WASA bread and light laughing cow wedges or a banana for a snack.

I work out after work and if I don't eat something right after......I eat double portions at dinner. I am hoping over time I don't need that snack.

What do people do for lunch? I am trying to balance that out and not doing so hot. (I don't eat soy or much wheat)
  • WisteriaLady
    WisteriaLady Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, ive only just started today but feeling very confident. After ending up at hospital thinking my heart was about to give out I knew things needed to change. Thankfully my health was just fine!

I have a whopping 182lbs to lose! I aim that in 2 years I will literally be half the person I am today!
  • eisners
    eisners Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will be half the person too when I lose it all! Crazy to think about and really exciting.
  • Persephone1972
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

sw: 272
    gw: 150 (for now)

I just joined today. I'm 41 and have been thinking a lot lately about my health (my bad health that is!) I am on a ton of medication and I would like to be able to get off some of it. I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol, not to mention that diabetes runs rampant in my family. I have always been a little overweight, but my weight problem went out of control when I was diagnosed with a neurological disease in 2010. Since then I have been very sedentary and have been eating way too much comfort food. Above all I am scared that I will die early because of my weight. I could really use some support from others who are in the same boat as me, and i would love to be able to support others as well. Things are so much different for people who have a lot of weight to lose as opposed to someone who just needs to lose 20#. We're in it for the loooong haul. Feel free to add me as a friend. The more the merrier!
  • SeptemberLondon
    SeptemberLondon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So, I'm not actually new, I've been using this site for about a year, and as my ticker says I've lost 69 pounds (lulz) so far.

I would like to find more friends who have goals similar to mine:
    SW: 363lbs
    CW: 294lbs
    UGW: 175lbs
    188lbs to lose in total.
    120lbs left to lose (around).

Basically, if you have lots to lose, we can be buds :glasses: :drinker:

Great work!! You've come so far already - congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • SeptemberLondon
    SeptemberLondon Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have been really loving my overnight fridge oatmeal. It is really filling, under 500 calories and tastes freaking amazing.

1/4 cup oats (organic)
    1/4 cup plain yogurt (make sure it has no added sugar)
    1/8 cup water
    1/2 tsp. natural honey (try to use local to help reduce allergies)
    cinnamon and nutmeg to taste

I top mine with 1/4 cup of walnuts and 30 dark chocolate chips.

Stick it in a mason jar and cover tightly and you are all set for morning!

Thanks for the recipe: I've heard of this before, but never tried it. I love the chocolate & walnut additions!