Happy 1 Year Anniversary on MFP to me!

Options

Replies

• kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    WOW You look fabulous, Congrats on the awesome weight loss as well as the 1 year anniversary!!!
  • kate1398
    Options
    A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND A HUGE THANK YOU ALSO! I have been struggling to lose weight and become more healthy and fit but I don't have to lose as much which is why I probably do the yoyoing back n forth. It is so very hard to stick to completely healthy eating. I really like how you have done it for yourself. If I can have the sweets or the things I enjoy, I completely feel deprived. I'm going to continue on trying to make the healthy choices and not beat myself up when I mess up because you have proven that sticking to it works...even if it takes alot longer than you want it to. You look Amazing so my hats off to you girl!
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    Your are very inspiring and you look amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • WritingMyLife
    WritingMyLife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You definitely inspire me! Thank you and congratulations.
  • susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    Great motivation for me and you are beautiful!!!! I am glad I am on MFP. :flowerforyou:
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Wow- you look gorgeous!
    Thanks for that....I started using MFP properly on 10th Jan a week ago. 80lbs to lose, so I know I'm in it for the long haul, but pictures like yours are a real inspiration! Maybe I will be posting mine this time next year....
  • justme69
    justme69 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I started today and I hope to have the same success that you had a year from now. Happy Anniversary: !!!:smile:
  • LizzyTish327
    LizzyTish327 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! Especially coming from someone who needs to lose 100+ lbs as well...congratulations!!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    you're like a different person!! amazing job, happy anniversary
  • nuttynetty114
    nuttynetty114 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!! CONGRATS YOU LOOK AWESOME :)
  • Scarletblue
    Options
    Congrates!!!!!!!! You are beautiful.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    You look phenomenal- congratulations! What a healthy change and healthy outlook!
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    holy guacamole
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I love the photos of your journey through weight loss. This is so inspiring!! Thank you for posting this and congrats on your weight loss!
  • cherslone
    Options
    You look great!!! Good Job!! Hope I can do it too.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    All I can say is “WHAT A LOSER” :) way to go, you look marvelous, I am so happy for you, keep it up, and here’s to a healthy rest of your life.
  • reese1206
    reese1206 Posts: 229
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!! That is AMAZING!!!!!!!!
  • EmilyV80
    EmilyV80 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!