I'm addicted to Kraft Mac and Cheese

Options
1235»

Replies

• ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    It's practically a food group in Canada...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TnWIICkBeE

You guys call it Kraft Dinner. Eh?
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I eat it ALL THE TIME. I like to add a can of tuna to it too, extra protein and soooo yummy. I (now) make it with almond milk and a tbsp of Smart Balance Light Omega-3 Buttery whateverness. It helps keep the calories 'slightly' down. Generally I eat 2/3 of the box and my daughter get's about 1/3, sometimes less depending on how much she eats.

I'm not sure I'd ever want to live without it. I love it too much to ever give it up... just like ice cream.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Yes. Cooking steps for Kraft Dinner:

1) Boil water
    2) Add random macaroni NOT from box
    3) Wait 2 mins and add box macaroni
    4) Drain
    5) Mix in oodles of milk, Kraft Cheeze Whiz and cheese sauce
    6) Stir and eat the entire thing out of the pot. In one sitting.

Oh my giz, Cheese Whiz. I looooooooved that growing up. So salty and good. AWWW, I miss cheese whiz! Now I have to buy some.
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I think this substance should be banned by the federal government. I was raised on it and I occaisionally get the urge to eat too much of it. Funny, if I have a little bit of it it makes me have an insane craving for more of it. But if I have none of it, I may have the urge but I don't have the insane craving... but still it calls my name when I'm not looking (kidding).

@Not_Alone, you are not alone. *except for the "should be banned" part. :wink:

Happily I married a guy who is indifferent to the Blue Box. Moar for me. Whole box. One sitting. YUM.

ETA: do not ban!
  • melannebeck
    Options
    I looove mac and cheese and I definitely have some in my cabinet...however, it's hard to work that into a 1300 calorie limit per day...especially because I want to eat the ENTIRE box. :) Last time I bought the teenage mutant ninja turtles box :)
    I guess it's okay if it fits into the calorie limit, right?!