What's for dinner tonite?

Replies

• missy5290
    missy5290 Posts: 68 Member
    I'm in a rut myself...probably salmon, green beans, and black beans...the usual, so nothing special.
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Cheese brats on buns, Michelina's frozen mac and cheese, corn
    yup i usually e at what i want and exercise it off
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    I'm having dinner at my parent's tonight, so I'm not sure. However, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow evening--quiche! I just found out my BF has never had a good quiche (he's picky about ingredients), so I'm going to introduce one to him that has things he likes: bacon, cheese, corn, etc.

It won't be the lowest calories I've ever eaten, but it'll be yummy and I'll fit it into my day!

Normally when I make quiche, I lighten it up significantly--veggies, egg beaters, etc.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,243 Member
    Chicken wings, steamed broccoli, and corn bread if I get the energy to make it.
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Chicken Enchiladas... Mmmmmmmmm.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Chicken Enchiladas... Mmmmmmmmm.
    Mmmmm this sounds delicious!

I am having BBQ'd Angus burgers with sauteed mushrooms and a garlic Caesar salad!
  • kguerriere
    kguerriere Posts: 34 Member
    Chicken Caesar Burgers ...... yummmm
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Fajita bowl- Fajita seasoned chicken, pepper and onion strips, black beans, rice, a little bit of cheese
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Trying to figure that out myself right now...

Leaning towards an egg/egg white omelet.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Fajita bowl- Fajita seasoned chicken, pepper and onion strips, black beans, rice, a little bit of cheese

That sounds really good....

Can I come over?
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    I'm trying to eat all the frozen things i have as i'm on holiday and can cook better for myself. So i had weight watchers chicken and mushroom pie. Hmmm.
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    Pan seared chicken breast with sweet & sour sauce
    Wok steamed/seared broccoli, zucchini, and yellow squash...probably with more sweet & sour sauce
  • chicken breasts from the crockpot cooked with a packet of the dry seasoning for Italian dressing, cream cheese, and cream of chicken. Served over rice. Need to pick a veggie.
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    ardysedwardsmcgrath Posts: 120 Member
    all of what every1mention is excellent ideas.. :) im invited to a BBQ hamburgers&dogs..&a b.day cake.. I ask to bring something but they all said naww.. I thought maybe a watermelon... im always leery of the burgers bein done enuf soo I may just eat a dog,..
  • highcarbveganzombie
    highcarbveganzombie Posts: 68 Member
    Taco salad. Yum. :)
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    I made pulled chicken in the crockpot (think pulled pork but with chicken breasts instead). I will have it on a salad - hubby will probably have it on bread... or maybe with some cauliflower and broccoli if I don't want salad again...
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Grilled chicken breasts with BBQ sauce, roasted broccoli, and baked potatoes with butter, sour cream, and cheese.
  • scthomas100
    scthomas100 Posts: 31 Member
    Shakshuka: diced tomatoes, spices, chickpeas, swiss chard, and poached eggs...all cooked together in the oven.