Post here if you want more friends :)

Options

Replies

• LadyKim66
    LadyKim66 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends!! Reading everyone's stuff sends me a good message!!!
  • vicward1
    vicward1 Posts: 11
    Options
    Me too! New here and need supporters :) xx
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    I need a new start and new friends who with stick it in with me please feel free to add me
  • therocpile
    therocpile Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, let's keep each other on track and motivated!!
  • twinsmomma02
    twinsmomma02 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Me too! I just rejoined about two weeks ago after a long time away!
  • sassabella
    sassabella Posts: 98
    Options
    Would love more friends :)
  • amichaels111
    amichaels111 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me. I definitely need more support on here. Blessings to all!
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me if you want :)
  • ebullock4
    ebullock4 Posts: 32
    Options
    Always looking for friends!!
  • ashleeyynicolex
    ashleeyynicolex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    PLEASE feel free to add me .. looking for new friends and motivators!!! :):):)
  • aprilshowers13
    Options
    Add me too!! :smile:
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Always welcoming new friends :)
  • ladi903
    ladi903 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Need some active encouraging friends for the journey-please add ;-)
  • kwag25
    kwag25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Hope everyone is having a great summer! I've been on MFP on and off for 2 years. I've had a baby almost 4 months ago and trying to get back down to my goal weight of 140! Please feel free to add me if you want to help support each other on this weight loss journey.

Best to all!

Kristen :heart:
  • lyrics09
    lyrics09 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Always welcome to new friends. Member since May, and have a while to go :) Log everyday.
  • Typicalrouse
    Typicalrouse Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The only thing that will help me achieve my goal is from adding friends!!! :) i'm a good friend/motivator and I'm needing your help!
  • jacquesdiet
    jacquesdiet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was just diagnosed with pre-diabetes. This was a HUGE wake up call for me. I'm 70 years old and weigh 195 pounds which is wayyyy too much for my 5' 3" frame. I decided to get back to my health club and today was day #8. I go there everyday and do cardio and weight training. I am not depressed anymore and hope to,she'd my size "18" pants very soon. I'm giving myself a year to get back down to my size "12's". My first three month goal is 24 pounds which I think is do able since I am now watching carbs, calories and sugars....I have to poke my finger four times/week to check my glucose levels. Hopefully this will improve with diet and exercise. So glad my Doctor caught this and is helping me to get it back to normal.......
  • Andrewswife2011
    Andrewswife2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am with you ladies too. I'd love more friends and people that we can help and motivate each other on this journey.
  • lunalee84
    lunalee84 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm new and looking for some support.

I don't have a lot of lose ( aiming for 10-15 pound loss) but need motivation with exercise and staying on track.

:)
  • ralksd
    ralksd Posts: 3
    Options
    New today, add me please,