What's for dinner tonite?

Options

Replies

• tannatannabobanna
    tannatannabobanna Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Panda Express, white rice 1 serving about 1 1/2 cups, and 2 servings of teriyaki chicken, with a delicious diet pepsi to quench my thirst. Great macros, low fat, super filling.
  • mikeroybal
    mikeroybal Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    3 egg omlete with peppered applewood smoked bacon, mushrooms, green onions, red bell pepper, and cherry tomato
  • Kaitou
    Kaitou Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Pinto beans with carrots. Maybe some cornbread on the side.
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Salmon, cannellini beans cooked with garlic and rosemary, beets, lettuce, cucumber, vinaigrette, corn salad (fresh corn raw with green pepper, onion greens, olive oil, fresh thyme). Followed by banana and blueberries.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I'm on my own tonight so half-a$$ed it is. Bagel and coffee for me!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Bourbon chicken meatballs and broccolini.
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Skinny taste Dijon pork chops, home made applesauce, roasted asparagus, mustard roasted potatoes and onions.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Tonight was leftover night, so I ate tuna salad on romaine leaf boats. It was strangely awesome.
  • nam985
    nam985 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Tonight (and the next few nights to get rid of the leftovers) I enjoyed some pasta with roasted tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms and spicy Italian sausage plus some nice juicy watermelon for dessert.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I had baked salmon with lemon slices and brown rice with lime & cilantro. Wasn't doing a veggie tonight because I'm having a flare-up. Crohnie problems :grumble:
  • oinkerjnn
    oinkerjnn Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    6.5 oz filet
    Sautéed mushrooms garlic and onions
    Asparagus
    Local corn on the cob, one ear

One of my favorites.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheese burgers, fries, and salad with mustard vinaigrette. Oh and beer :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Zucchini tots (http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/07/zucchini-tots.html, though I changed the recipe. Full fat cheese, egg substitute, no salt.)

Zucchini bisque, and caesar salad.

(The garden? Apparently all zucchini right now.)
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Left over fried chicken, cold from the fridge cause I was too lazy to heat it up.
    Bowl of fresh blueberries with whipped cream.
  • grniys
    grniys Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A Boomerang curry pie.
  • getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Bagel Thin with Pre-cooked bacon, tomato, and avocado and steamed broccoli and carrots. Best combo I have had in days!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Grilled Tilapia with Lemon, pepper paprika and dill with organic baby Spinach grilled together with Roma tomato slices and Vidalia Onion lightly seasoned with Mrs. Dash (original). :happy: I use a George Foreman countertop grill for 99% of my meals!
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Double bacon cheeseburger, fries and a shake.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Canadian bacon pineapple green chili pizza.
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    chopped red leaf lettuce topped with avocado, veggie burgers chopped up, blue cheese crumbles, croutons and boathouse salsa ranch dressing.