GRAPHIC PHOTOS of a 69 year woman in a swimsuit.

Replies

• harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    I disagree - you are beautiful - that smile says it all - well done!
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Awesome job! Thanks for sharing. :) You are an inspiration.
  • tamhencam
    tamhencam Posts: 86 Member
    You are inspirational! Thank you for being you. I love watching your progress!
  • corinne0805
    corinne0805 Posts: 158 Member
    I love it!! You are awesome! Well done!
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    This is my all time favorite post I've seen yet. Awesome title.

You are a complete and total bad-*kitten*, and a fantastic inspiration!

My sweet hubbie loved your comment about me being a 'total bad-*kitten*'. He said, "He must know you. I thought that I was the only one who knew that you are not some sweet, little, old granny...but a really dangerous lady." :laugh:
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Awesome work! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • _Josee_
    _Josee_ Posts: 625 Member
    Amazing!!
  • MrsC1st
    MrsC1st Posts: 45 Member
    Mrs. Sue you always have the most encouraging and inspirational post ever. I'm thirty eight and I don't have the courage to post a bathing suit photo; yet lol. You are blessed and please keep the inspiration coming forth. You look great and your proof that one can do all things through Christ that strengthens us. YOU ROCK!
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    "one can do all things through Christ that strengthens us."

Absolutely, Sis. I know who to thank in and out of season. :smile:
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Fantastic work and thank you so much for posting!

And I definitely agree with the before pic thing - even if you shove them away and don't look at them for another year, you'll regret not having them at the time of success. I have mine stashed in the hopes of such a glorious before and after such as yours!
  • renee6515
    renee6515 Posts: 42 Member
    I don't know you but I love you! Lol. You look like a really fun gal and I just love happy people! Love the pics, you are awesome and an inspiration!! Thank you for posting!!!
  • bellehue
    bellehue Posts: 59 Member
    What a dramatic change. So beautiful!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    You are both amazing and beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Way to go, Sue!

I took some really unflattering before pictures that I will have to release when I get to goal. Seeing how much you have progressed gives me hope that these stubborn spots may soon shrink.
  • Beenszter
    Beenszter Posts: 35 Member
    Absolutely amazing! You are an inspiration and motivation for many of us:flowerforyou: CONGRATULATIONS on your amazing achievement.
  • ponyvillalobos
    ponyvillalobos Posts: 37 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Nice improvement, nice courageous attitude:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile::smile:
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    You're a gorgeous bathing beauty to me!! You embody everything that MFP is supposed to be! I love your enthusiasm and confidence. Your hard work shows in every inch of your body! Keep up the good work, we love you!
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    You look AMAZING in that suit! You rock it with confidence:) You have done an incredible job and it shows. Thank you for proving that it is NEVER too late for getting fit and wearing a swimsuit!!
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Great job at taking control now and adding years to your life! I will only show the top half still of me in a swimsuit as I am still well over 200lbs. You rock mamma! Woo hoo!