Trying to lose 30 + lbs by June- who in?

Options

Replies

• monteblk
    Options
    I'm down! I want to loose about 30 lbs by June too! I gained a lot of weight when I quit smoking last year. Feel free to friend me.
  • Murphy3
    Murphy3 Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm in I need to get motivated!!!
  • hannahncakes
    Options
    I'm so in. Got 43 to lose & want it all gone by summer!
  • hugnkiss8
    Options
    I would love to lose 30lbs by then! I am so in!
  • kay43026
    Options
    I am SO in!! Personally, hope to loose a lot more than 30 lbs. by then:-)
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    30 lbs by June 22nd is exactly what I want to accomplish! I'd love friend requests from anyone, but especially people who have similar goals!!
  • nhuie
    nhuie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely IN! I need to lose about 70 pounds and this is on track for my goals as well! Let's do this!
  • CarthagoDelendaEst
    Options
    Weighed a day early this morning.

Lost 1lb, very happy with that :-)

Good luck everyone!
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    I'm in, i need to lose about 70+ lbs (35kg over here in NZ) just joined last week and have lost 1.3kg (3lb) so far, happy to add new friends to inspire and motivate!!
  • AGoodExample
    Options
    My Birthday is May 24th. Im really trying to lose atleast 25 pounds by my 25th birthday!! =) Im in!
  • bertlyne
    Options
    I'm in. Need to lose about 20 pounds by May! I'll be graduating from college (nursing).

3373639.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cjbrandt
    Options
    30 pounds by June is right in line with my goals. I'd be happy to join the party.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Im in!! Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • mzdiana87
    mzdiana87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a June baby too... So i'm definetly in!!!
  • punguza1
    Options
    I am in. Need to loose 30 by June too.
  • ravenis5831
    ravenis5831 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That sounds good to me! My goal is that or better, but that sounds actually doable. Cheers to the new year and the new us!:smile:
  • jaymidann
    Options
    i am new to fitness pal.... i would love to be in on this!!!
  • sbooth09
    Options
    I'm in! I've lost 40 lbsof baby weight so far & have another 40 to go. I can't wait to fit back in my clothes again.
  • Betsy1111
    Betsy1111 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just joined today after my Dad's recomendation... I have lost weight before... Oprah has nothing on me.. I consider myself a professional is this department... (not so professional in the maintenance department though) I'm in... KEY HERE IS STAYING MOTIVATED! PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS!
  • robinhaskell
    robinhaskell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes, please! My goal is 25 but 30 would be even better! I need all the support and motivation I can get :wink: