Repeat offender

I'm starting fresh as if this never happened! Deleted my old account after gaining 15lbs back and decided starting over was the best way to do it. Otherwise, I was beating myself up wayyyyyyy too much! Looking for friends/support! Add me! :)

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Congrats on starting fresh! I will help cheer you on...add me if you like!
  • Brenda_1129
    Brenda_1129 Posts: 56 Member
    I am starting over today as well. I will send a request.
  • I'm starting fresh as if this never happened! Deleted my old account after gaining 15lbs back and decided starting over was the best way to do it. Otherwise, I was beating myself up wayyyyyyy too much! Looking for friends/support! Add me! :)

Good luck with re-starting, I'm doing the same! I previously lost 26 lbs with MFP but gained it back + more. We've got this! :drinker:
  • AlyssaLoflin
    AlyssaLoflin Posts: 27 Member
    I restarted 35 days ago today. I'll send you a request. The support is so helpful. Congrats to coming back, you made the first step :)
  • I came back to MFP about 6 days ago. The accountability here is important to me. I don't want to see my weight creep up again. Feel free to add!
  • Snooks1992
    Snooks1992 Posts: 10 Member
    I am also re-starting this! Feel free to add :D
  • Repeat offender here :)
  • dpandori
    dpandori Posts: 19 Member
    I restarted on Monday myself. The support of this community is great! Request sent!
  • curlzNpearls
    curlzNpearls Posts: 5 Member
    Hi !!! I did exactly the same thing. I started afresh this Monday. Having an excellent week so far but it is only Wednesday ! hahaha Welcome Back !
  • Kate48230
    Kate48230 Posts: 35 Member
    I'm a repeat offender, too! Now, how to friend you......
  • I'm starting over today too! After watching Extreme Weight Loss last night, I have set 90 day goals for the next year! Hoping to lose 88lbs total.

I lost about 60 2 years ago, then got pregnant with my daughter and gained it all back plus some. I weight now what I weighed the day I delivered my daughter in September 2013!
  • dyevine
    dyevine Posts: 26 Member
    I did the same not too long ago- feel free to add for support.
  • the_texreb
    the_texreb Posts: 138 Member
    I'm in the same boat. Lost 40 lbs a couple years ago and put it all back on. I'm in.
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Great attitude - best of luck! Add me if you like. =)
  • I re-set last week. I put back on 30-40 lbs after keeping it off for two years. I have a very stressful job and I've got to really immersed in healthy living again because the stress isn't going away. Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • jbse26
    jbse26 Posts: 39 Member
    Well done on your restart. I lost 40 on MFP then put on 56 !!! restarted on here 9 May 2014 and have lost 28 lbs so far. Didn't have the brains to set up a new account so it looks as if i have been around forever. Feel free to add me anyone who is also here again and let's see how we can help each other to keep it off this time!
  • donmarnew
    donmarnew Posts: 10 Member
    I also restarted monday. Feel free to add me.
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Any of you can add me as well!:flowerforyou:

I lost 20# last year then quit trying...kept it off, but I've been back for almost 3 weeks trying to lose the 40-50# I have set as my goal.
  • mommysews67
    mommysews67 Posts: 60 Member
    I think if we are honest (I know that I am guilty) we have all failed before. But the important thing is that you are back! Welcome back and if you need more friends, feel free to message me.
  • KarenRenee12
    KarenRenee12 Posts: 6 Member
    Me too...repeater here! Today is day 3!!