Can your SO access your MFP account?

Options

Replies

• kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    He can. We can both access each other's stuff, but I don't know why either of us would. And if he does, he will see I have a horrible Cheeto addiction that I don't care to answer for right now. :laugh:
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    LOL!!
    It's right there on the home computer, page pulled up.
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Well, we aren't together anymore but even when we were together, he couldn't access my account but he was a friend on here. He trusted me not to cheat on him so he knew he didn't have to keep watch on me :).
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    If he wanted to
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    He can see my account anytime he wants. Actually, I have him look at it to show him where I'm at with this. Besides, it's just a fitness site. I don't have a thing to hide. I would think the only time a person feels a need to hide things is if they are doing something they shouldn't be doing. That is just me though.
  • MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    my SO is sort of a hypocrite when it comes to MFP. whenever he sees me logging everything I just ate he makes fun of me. but then a few hours later he will randomly be like "did you log all your food today?" like uhm... yes sir, don't worry. :huh:
  • Eagle_Ann
    Eagle_Ann Posts: 47
    Options
    Yes, he can and he knows he can whenever he wants. I don't have a problem with it! He trusts me and has no reason not to. It's just the internet, the cyber world, millions of pixels on a computer screen, nothing to hide or be ashamed about - right??
  • triciabh1
    triciabh1 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    He has access to it but anytime I ever try to talk about MFP he just zones me out so I assume he doesn't really care to check it out.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    IN...

To find out which mfp accounts are not being monitored by SO's.

(Did someone already say this?)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I would actually encourage access to my MFP account because 90% of the creeper messages I get are hilarious

I tell my husband about some of them, and he jokes about punching them in the face. It's funny because he's not actually violent.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    NOPE... this site is my secret affair.
  • Kelli8885
    Kelli8885 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I never log out so he could if he wanted to. He has zero interest in it though.

I don't see any reason why I would want to hide MFP from my husband. I must not be using MFP the same way a lot of others are, lol.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Yep.

Two of my three daughters are on my friend's list.
  • bciloveme2014
    bciloveme2014 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I will not mind if he does, but I don't think is interested.
  • ladym8204
    ladym8204 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I leave mfp open all day. He has no interest other then to see how many calories I have left to see if it's safe for him to have a snack at night or to see if he should wait for me to fall asleep. lol
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    She knows I flirt here
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    He could if he wants- He is only here 2 days a week- and I never log out of anything.

Same with him- although for the first 2 years- if he left facebook open on his computer or phone- there were strange love messages to Rhico his lover for his updates.

I have no idea- don't ask me.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    Uhhh if he wants to know how many calories I eat I suppose I'd let him look. Why on earth would he even WANT to access the account? Why would he care what I'm eating so much?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    If she could ever remember the password she could....