Banana Split

Options
2»

Replies

• Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I actually make a version of this quite often, except I don't use eggs and I add crushed pineapple. I use softened cream cheese (cuz MOAR calories makes it yummier duh) mixed with the confectioner's sugar and layer it over the crust..the combo is so delish, decadent, and creamy.

It's a big hit when I make it, especially for Summer BBQ's.

2dt162r.jpg
  • DeboraW_55
    DeboraW_55 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I make something like this but call it banana split dessert. Mine has cream cheese , no eggs and crushed pineapple. No ice cream either!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I actually make a version of this quite often, except I don't use eggs and I add crushed pineapple. I use softened cream cheese (cuz MOAR calories makes it yummier duh) mixed with the confectioner's sugar and layer it over the crust..the combo is so delish, decadent, and creamy.

It's a big hit when I make it, especially for Summer BBQ's.

2dt162r.jpg

I would totally bang that. I mean eat. EAT! But honestly, I came in here expecting it to be an actual banana split with some kind of special homemade ice cream when I saw the title.
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    No ice cream to save calories? It's got boatloads of butter and 2 cups of sugar, so not sure why using ice cream would be bad.

And raw eggs? Eww... Sorry.

This recipe just seems weird to me.

But to each their own.