Biggest Loser Blue Team

Replies

• pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Hello everyone,

I am your fearless leader. I am sorry I was not in touch but was out of town when this all started and am now back and ready. I am currently trying to go through all the threads and get everyones weight, goals and measurements. It is proving to be hard. I am going to be sending all of you a friends request so we can all stay in touch for check in's.

Sorry for the lack of communication on my part but it could not be helped!

Amy:flowerforyou:

If you do not get a friends request from me but have been assigned to the blue team, please send me a request. I have tried to find everyone but may have missed some as the group has grown so much just since we started this.

oh and btw...current weight 195, goal weight 165, ultimate goal 135

Good luck to all!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: (water, water, and more water!)
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Ok,. I went in and started requesting to be all of your friends and there is this little rule in place on MFP that you can only make 5 friends requests in 10 minutes. So I guess I will have to do it 5 at a time. If I have not asked you by the end of the day then please send me a request yourself!!!

Sorry guys!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    I went out and bought a hr monitor watch with the calorie burner thingie. I hope it works ok. I dont have the money to go out and buy an expensive one. It seemed to work. I just did the Taebo amped workout but could only do about 33 minutes so far. It said I burned 490 calories on my watch so I hope that is good. I have officially not had a soda for 3 days now. I have been a little sleepy the past 2 days but then again no more caffeine for me and I have been working out everyday somehow even if it is walking. I am actually proud of myself so far. I started this website on Sunday I believe and I have already lost a good amount of weight. Its probably water weight though LOL. ALthough my aunt flo is here right now LOL.. Hope to talk to more of you guys later.

Connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • connieq288
    sry but i'm new here.......
    which teams are u talking about??:ohwell:

Hi guitargirl. We are doing a biggest loser contest on here. We are divided up into 3 teams. Blue, (which is going to win) Black and Purple. I Think she had bruising on the mind when she was picking our colors. LOL There is a thread that says Biggest Weigt Losers wk 1 I believe and if you go there an say that you want to join she will add you on a team.

Connie

86258.png
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Hi blue team! I was just assigned to the blue team and am soooo excited about it! I have a question, what do you think a good goal weight is for the 16wk challenge. I am at 161 and put my goal weight as 130, but I'm not sure if that's too low. Any suggestions on how I should figure out my gw for the challenge would be great! I'm going to go buy a tape measure today so I will post my measurements a little later. I'm just telling you now, my waist measurement is not going to be pretty. I look like I'm 6 months pregnant so...I'm going to be a little depressed when I see it! :sad: Good luck everyone, I'll check back in with you later!

A pound a week is about right. Since you're young, you may be able to do 20 lbs in 16 weeks, but I wouldn't go any higher than 1.5 lbs per week for the first 10 weeks, the go to 1 lb a week for the next 10 weeks.
  • Hi Everyone,
    I just joined, wanted to introduce myself and tell everyone I'm very excited to be on the blue team!
    current weight is 145
    goal weight is 115
  • Okay, so I figured out my goal weight for the challenge, so here it is:
    SW:161
    CGW:137
    FGW:130-125
    Like I said, I'll post my measurements later!
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Do we weigh in on Wednesday a.m.??
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Hey Blue Team!!

New member to the blue team and I am really excited. I really needed something like this to get me going again. I had been down 25 lbs earlier this year and then summer hit and I have gained almost all of that back and am not happy about it, so I know I can do this I just need to keep it going this time. Look forward to hearing all of your stories and supporting each other through this.:flowerforyou:

Lisa
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    woo!!! 30mins of walking and weight training today!!!
    hope you's have a good weekend!:bigsmile:
    :flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    Good Morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day today. Keep drinking your water.

Connie

86258.png
  • yoginimary
    Don't forget to exercise today! GO BLUE!
  • yoginimary
    Do we weigh in on Wednesday a.m.??

Or Tuesday a.m. You're choice.

Oh, and measurements on the following days:

Aug. 19
    Sept. 2
    Sept. 16
    Sept. 30
    Oct. 14
    Oct. 28
    Nov. 11
    Nov. 25

What do we measure?

Neck
    Upper Rib Cage
    Waist
    Hips
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    this is me today:sad:
    hurdlefail.png?w=310&h=448
    sorry team:sad: even with that workout:frown: stupid TOM:explode: :angry:

hope yous have a better saturday than i did
    i go to bed now, promise i'll make up for it tomorrow:ohwell:
  • connieq288
    I already went to the park and walked for an hour and my hr monitor said that I burned 638 calories. I just spent the most time in the grocery store I have spent in a really long time. I think I looked at all the labels of everything I bought. Since I dont care for veggies that much I figured I was going to cook hamburgers on the grill tonight mine being made with turkey and I might put some carrots in the meat. I wonder if that would taste ok.

Connie

86258.png
  • connieq288, I am pround of you for being so good! I failed miserabley today ladies. My parents took my husband and me out to Chinese, at my favorite restraunt, and I went a little overboard. But I promise to do everything right up to weigh in day, well from here on out, I just had a little weakness slip through tonight. Okay, check in with you all tomorrow! Hope everyone had a good saturday!
  • connieq288
    Good Morning. It is 8 am here and I wish my hubby would get up so I can go to the park and walk before church. Before it gets to hot. Well I ate a hamburger and a half last night. At least the one I ate the most of was a turkey burger. I felt so horrible afterwards though. But I figured I would splurge because I still had 1500 calories to eat for dinner. I cant eat all my calories now that I am putting them all down and I am watching them so carefully. I am still eating just trying not to eat the fattening foods. I hope that everyone has a great morning and good luck today.

Connie

86258.png
  • yoginimary
    Go get some exercise today, blue team! :drinker:
  • Blue team! Where are all the members, and why aren't we talking? Don't forget to excercise today and eat your calories! GO BLUE TEAM!
  • Hi Everyone,
    I'm new to the blue team and was wondering if you guys could tell me who is all on the blue team and when we are supposed to weigh in.
    I'm excited to be on the Blue Team!!!