Replies

• nathalier71
    nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Way to go!
  • theCaityCat
    theCaityCat Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That change is amazing, and you look so happy now!
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! The changes are just amazing, you are wonderful! Congrats on all your hard work and pride yourself!
  • CuteMonkeyGal
    CuteMonkeyGal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    :) Amazing!
  • chopsart
    chopsart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow! You should be so proud of yourself. Your feat is monumental!
  • reginachapman35
    reginachapman35 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your confidence shows.
  • roenutrition
    roenutrition Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic. I am soooo happy for you. You are a true inspiration. You go girl...
  • laura_happy
    laura_happy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You are an inspiration!!
  • bluepanda512
    bluepanda512 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow..! What an achievement! I love your smile :happy:
  • flolita
    flolita Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't post often, but you are truly an inspiration to me. I too have committed myself to a new healthy life. It won't be easy, it won't come fast but you just showed me it IS possible! Thank you for sharing and congratulations on a job well done!
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Great progress and I admit I'm extremely jealous of it. :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Jealous??? You have lost more weight than me! You have no be jealous of me. We are on this long, hard road together. :heart:
  • anewlifestarted
    anewlifestarted Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congratulations. I started my journey a week ago and have a very long way to go. I am 66 years old and started at 265 lbs not far from you. I hope I have the success you have had.
  • kjwalker59
    kjwalker59 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder that losing 100 or more lbs takes time and that it did not go on overnight... You are such an inspiration. I am currently stalled in my weight loss. I've been at it for over a year and a half - but am trying to stick with it - and won't give up. I just need to read success stories like yours to try and get my motivation back to where it belongs...! Thanks!
  • Madein1971
    Options
    Thank you - I'm on my own 100lb journey and your story was an inspiration.
    God Bless You xxxx
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder that losing 100 or more lbs takes time and that it did not go on overnight... You are such an inspiration. I am currently stalled in my weight loss. I've been at it for over a year and a half - but am trying to stick with it - and won't give up. I just need to read success stories like yours to try and get my motivation back to where it belongs...! Thanks!

I hit plateaus from time to time; and it can be frustrating to see little to no progress; but also know that I must kept going, because the day will come, when I will start losing. If I give up in the hard times, I will only go backward and feel even worse.

The month of July was a very tough month for me with little weight loss, but today is another day. I know that progress is coming, while I stay faithful to my food plan and calorie limits.
  • Terrin41
    Terrin41 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are a friggen warrior! This is awesome!
  • mkollenb
    mkollenb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success you are an inspiration to a lot of people who are working @ weight loss me especially. I have currently lost a total of 45lbs however on my thing it only shows 20lbs because I didn't know about my fitness pal until after I had started working at my weight loss for a couple months. I still have another 30lbs to go & you are showing me it's possible. Thanks!!!!!
  • jackiem1111
    jackiem1111 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. I'm 61 and on my first diet in 20 years. I've lost 21 lbs in 2 months but when I think that I have so much more to lose it can be overwhelming. I will remember your words and story when I hear the voice of defeat in my head! Thanks again for giving me hope and the strength to forge ahead.
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, super inspirational!

I was having one of those days where I want to be lazy and eat everything, and this was a great reminder of why I'm doing this and that it can be done! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!