What is your favorite state?

Options

Replies

• sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    If not intoxication, then I am partial to North Carolina and California, because beaches.

I really thought this said *****es.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Alaska, because bigger is always better.
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I like to freshwater fish and I hate ice, so even though Texas is good, I lean towards a weird choice and go with Arkansas.

Eh the only think I like about Arkansas is the Watermelon Festival in Hope.

I still prefer Texas lol
  • tquill
    tquill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I would say Texas, but it should really be considered its own country because the awesomeness is too much for a state to handle.
  • jferg70
    jferg70 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Alaska, because bigger is always better.

Wow.

I'd have to say....Puerto Rico...isn't that one of the 57?
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Ecstasy.
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    What's a state?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options
    You know what's hysterical to me, how Texans and Californians both have the exact same attitude about their state. The best part is, the ones who feel strongest about their state, are also the ones who have never actually lived in any other state. Heck in most cases they've never even set foot outside their state. I know this because I have studied the natives of both regions, there's honestly very little difference.
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    You know what's hysterical to me, how Texans and Californians both have the exact same attitude about their state. The best part is, the ones who feel strongest about their state, are also the ones who have never actually lived in any other state. Heck in most cases they've never even set foot outside their state. I know this because I have studied the natives of both regions, there's honestly very little difference.

I've lived in multiple states, and travel a lot. I still think Texas is the best.
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I can't choose between California for the beautiful beaches....and Idaho for the beautiful lakes!!!!
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Euphoria
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

There are two things you do not mess with: perfection and Texas. Coincidence? Yeah, probably.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

I've lived in multiple states, and travel a lot. I still think Texas is the best.

LOL, I know it happens, just saying the attitude is hysterical to me.
  • Girlg0yle
    Girlg0yle Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've lived in a few and traveled to most and so far I like Oregon the best
  • andythecurefan
    andythecurefan Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My favorite state would have to be New York, but I'm from California. I visited New York City temporarily and loved it.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    My favorite state would have to be New York, but I'm from California. I visited New York City temporarily and loved it.

Obviously that visit didn't include Buffalo. :laugh:
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Angry
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    my state...NC.

If I had to pick another, either SC or TN.
  • 19bulldog60
    19bulldog60 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    State of Grace
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    California or South Carolina