Replies

• Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Food stuck between teeth and something hanging from my nose yuck
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    This isn't really and embarrassing date moment (I wouldn't know about dates) But I have a very good friend that I do things with frequently.... We have never considered it dating, because we really are just friends, and have been for a couple years now.

We had been hanging out with some other friends shooting pool one night, and all of a sudden this woman starts totally talking my friend up, what a great guy, makes a decent living, good looking, yadda, yadda, yadda. I agree with her, and out he walks with this womans boyfriend. No big deal. He and I laughed and joked about what he'd heard on the way home.

A few nights later we went to the movies, had dinner after.... suddenly he looks at me really serious and just says, "I'm not good enough for you, you deserve better than me!" WHAT???? He's not good enough to be my friend? So I stopped him, and asked WTF? Apparently he had been at the door and heard the entire conversation and thought that I was wanting to change things. AWKWARD! It has been really strange ever since :cry:
  • robertdc50
    robertdc50 Posts: 50
    Options
    What's a date? Been so long I don't remember :(
  • MadeInPhilly
    MadeInPhilly Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    slipped and fell in the river as we were walking along the edge...
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    When I was in my early 20s I had a guy card me on a date because he didn't believe that I was actually 18. (A mutual friend set us up.) He then still had a hard time believing that I was actually 20something and not a teenager.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Removed. Carry on.
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Um, back when I could drink beer:sick: without projectile vomiting......
    First date with now husband, we rode around the woods drinking beer .
    I tried to sling bottle out window which wasnt down.
    Thats right! I was littering!
    Anyhow, no broke window, but he laughed his *kitten* off.
    Then we went to my place. I excused myself to bathroom because I was feeling sick.
    Came back. He was passed out on couch snoring.
    I vomited the rest of the night and he was gone the next morning.
    but he called a few days later for round 2. No beer
  • rodjpenner2
    rodjpenner2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Got caught by my dad first time doing it lol
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Let's just say the one cheek sneak didn't go as planned.

I laugh every time I drive past that TGI Friday's.
  • slomo22
    slomo22 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Took a girl to a restaurant that I always drive by. Turns out it was fast food.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    What's a date?

it's a candy coated cockroach...
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Dad caught me and this young lady going at it. Thats almost as bad as your mom catching you playing pocket pool!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options

This except it was Chili's. Damn those vinyl covered booths.
  • dogluvr_2014
    dogluvr_2014 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    It was a guy I had met in a club. We talked about how we both loved the water and he invited me on his boat... a really nice cabin cruiser. We had a great day on the water and had joked all day about me falling over the side because it was our first date and I was really nervous. We were heading back in and I was going up the side of the boat so I could grab the rope as he was trying to pull up to the pier. The strap on my sandal broke and I felt my foot start to turn and over the side I went. I actually came up under the boat so when he didn't see me come up right away he thought I had drowned. Later on we laughed about how he would have had to explain to the police how he killed someone of the first date. Not so funny at first but later it was. :laugh:
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Made out in a car in a parking lot? I don't have many embarrassing date stories...how about when my whole family decided to go to the movies with me and my date? I think I was 14? Soo embarrassing!
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I got a migraine during a movie on a first date and we had to leave the movie, I was sitting outside waiting for him to get the car and bring it around, fitting the urge to throw up... sure enough pretty much as soon as I got in the car, I had to have him pull over so I could get out and I almost threw up in the car... he ended up taking me home seeing me in and to the bathroom where I proceeded to throw up a bunch more while he went to the pharmacy and got me some migraine meds, saltines and ginger ale. He actually stayed with me until I felt better... even put me to bed and got me a cold cloth for my head.... it was very sweet.
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options

This except it was Chili's. Damn those vinyl covered booths.

Wow. At least I was in a cloth chair. My heart goes out to you.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I was talking to this guy I had met at my brother's party...we went to walk inside and I walked right in to the screen, I spilt beer all over myself. Hiwevrr, I'm unclear on the concept of a date.
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Knocked on her door with my junk hanging out, but her dad answered. The embarrassing part came when she found her dad and I spooning naked on the front porch.

Pffft sounds like a normal Saturday night :laugh: :laugh:
  • liftmeup1
    liftmeup1 Posts: 373
    Options
    I swallowed four paper cups of ketchup just to receive an "I owe you one" on my first date with my wife.....she separated from me and I called in the favor, but she didn't give me the I.O.U. when it came to coming back. Still waiting.....