Creepers

Options
1235»

Replies

• BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Completely agree with the OP. Receiving a bunch of pervy messages by weirdo guys is one way to p*ss me off. Sorry but why would a 20 year old girl like me ever be interested in a gross freak like you? I tend to just be really mean and evil to them haha.
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Man, I've been here for years and never been creeped. It's because my profile pic is a cat, isn't it?

Yep, a man in drag also puts em off.

OP tell them you know how to insert a urinary catheter, and then go into graphic detail such as prostatic bed trauma. If that doesn't put them off nothing will

Good thinking!!
    I could always tell them about a scrotal abscess..and how we lance it,clean out the pus, then irrigate and pack it...that might work as well. :laugh: :laugh:
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Sorry you didn't want me PMing my nether regions pic. I'll post them here instead:

Constantine_Hell-640x266.jpg
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Riiiight. Because this is happening so much.

If I was a creeper, why would I send my junk shots to a random private profile with no real picture, just a quote? Am I missing something or did OP change their settings since?
  • B0rnC0nfus3d
    B0rnC0nfus3d Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Creepometer2.gif
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options

Good thinking!!
    I could always tell them about a scrotal abscess..and how we lance it,clean out the pus, then irrigate and pack it...that might work as well. :laugh: :laugh:

Ok... that is just so so wrong.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Creepers and rapists, the lot of us. AND we don't know how to post pics *rolleyes*

Wah! They creep at me in the gym!

Wah! They won't sleep with me for being 300lbs, even though I still expect a guy to be 6ft 2 and jacked!

Wah! Why are men such *insert insult here*

Yep, just another week on mfp...

HAIL THE MATRIARCHY
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Luckily most men can't figure out how to send pics without sharing links on here. Woohoo MFP!
    I'd love to know how you collected the data to conclude this is true of "most men."
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options

Good thinking!!

Hey, that one is mild...I could get worse..but I digress...however she did have a great idea about posting to them gross nether part stories of the ER and OR!
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

If I was a creeper, why would I send my junk shots to a random private profile with no real picture, just a quote? Am I missing something or did OP change their settings since?

Yes you are missing the point, the OP is correct and it happens to many of us. I have a private profile and no pictures to share and I get these random creepers and junk shots all the time. I just pass it off as immature boys trying to get attention. Delete and block!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

Yes you are missing the point, the OP is correct and it happens to many of us. I have a private profile and no pictures to share and I get these random creepers and junk shots all the time. I just pass it off as immature boys trying to get attention. Delete and block!

So lucky!
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options

Good thinking!!

Hey, that one is mild...I could get worse..but I digress...however she did have a great idea about posting to them gross nether part stories of the ER and OR!

Thanks but no real need... My mother was a surgical nurse and I grew up in a small town hospital! None of this is new to me, it's just well, damn... LoL