Do you miss anything about being bigger?

Options

Replies

• carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Miss the fullness in my face, the fat puffed out my wrinkles.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I am 120lbs down from my heaviest and 25lbs down from my slip up...I wouldnt go back heavier for a anything. I have a ways to go and cant wait to get there. Shrunken boobs and flabby *kitten* included.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    My boobs. RIP :cry:

I miss having skin that fit my body. I also miss some of my clothes I wore when I was bigger. I had a damn fabulous corset collection!

But I'd rather be the size I am now and deal with losing those things than be the size I was :smile:
  • blearyspecs
    blearyspecs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I miss not being cold. I never used to understand these people who always complained they were cold, now I'm one of them.

Also, I now find that airplane seats are far less comfortable after a couple of hours. They need more cushioning.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    My gravity field.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    My gravity field.

I feel you there. At one point I almost got my own zip code.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    not a single thing
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Only thing I miss from when I was bigger is some of my clothes! :laugh: I had some nice dresses, suits and a lovely pair of stylish shorts I could wear to work. I lost weight and they all got to big. :brokenheart: Though I do have some really nice new clothes in my size! (Like my steal of a deal dress pants that I got brand new. Regular $80 and $90 and I got them for $9.99 each.)
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    My gravity field.

I feel you there. At one point I almost got my own zip code.

I had one with an extra digit. *kitten*.
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I would never go back and hated everything about being bigger! Well, I wouldn't say I miss it but I liked being able to eat what I wanted, when I wanted, and seeing food for the taste and not the "holy s***. That has a million calories and loads of sugar!"

Oh, and boobs. I do miss my boobs. hahahah Why can't all the fat come directly from problem areas ONLY. >-> Tis life.
  • gary241069
    gary241069 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Sleep. I've went from around 10 hours sleep per night - to less than 10 hours sleep per week.
    I really miss my sleep. Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z :yawn:
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna lie. I most comfortable walking around in the high 180s / low 190s. That puts me right around 20% body fat. I've been as low as 170 and hated it. Sure, I looked better if you're into the ripped look, but I always felt too small. At the end of the day I'd rather be comfortable and confident at 20% than uncomfortable at 15% or whatever it was.
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I sometimes miss not giving a *kitten* what and how much I was eating. Extra bacon on my bacon sandwich with a side of a bag of potato chips? Why yes, thank you kindly. Other than that, nope, nothing.
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I do miss my chest. :( And my butt. LOL

^^^^Ditto for me! My chesticles were the first to go. :sad:

LOL!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    my strength

This.

I was a LOT stronger when I was bigger, but that's about all I miss. I'm much happier now.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I miss my DDD boobs, they've shrunk down to C cup. I can no longer brag about having naturally huge boobs lol
  • mm3212
    mm3212 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It likes a 90/10 thing for me...90% of the time there is nothing I miss at all, especially when I think back to the absolute struggle just working out used to be...Butttt there is that 10% of the time when I will go a little over on a meal or an entire day and at that point I miss when I was bigger because the guilt of going over is unbearable and I didn't have that before haha.

Oh and the undeniable warmth an extra layer or three of fat provided me during winter!!!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I miss not being cold. I never used to understand these people who always complained they were cold, now I'm one of them.
    This was my thought too.
    Also, I now find that airplane seats are far less comfortable after a couple of hours. They need more cushioning.
    This is not my experience. Flying is more comfortable now. The seats seem wider.
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I miss being confident without the wonder inside if I was becoming vain and insufferable about my body image.