100 Pounds Down Today! Celebratory Post! Pic Heavy!

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• laura_happy
    laura_happy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What a journey! You are healthy and gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration- it means a lot to see pics like this!
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    you look great and I am totally impressed with your running pace improvement. Gives me hope mine will someday get there.

Keep up the great work
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    you look great and I am totally impressed with your running pace improvement. Gives me hope mine will someday get there.

Keep up the great work

Thank you very much! I have actually improved even more and have each mile down to 9:13! If I can do it, anyone can. Keep up the good work and don't give up!
  • Ilana503
    Options
    You are so gorgeous and inspirational!!!! Congratulations on the results of your hard work you're amazing!!!!
  • michellemarcotteartist
    Options
    Fantastic, inspiring and brave (for the photos). Congratulations.
  • jmadyun21
    jmadyun21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good job girl. I started off the same weight, same height as you...I hope to get where you are by next year! inspiring!
  • maryestrada399
    maryestrada399 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :smile: I hope to accomplish the same as you one day. Could you tell me what app you use for your walks?
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo! It's awesome to see a mom make such an amazing transformation! You should be so proud of yourself. You look fit and very beautiful. Your son is adorable.
  • xixshaiyaxix
    xixshaiyaxix Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    The pics look amazing, you are an inspiration!
  • glow77enil
    glow77enil Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Thank you for sharing your success. It gives us the motivation to not quit. As someone stated on another thread, the only way you fail is when you quit.
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!! great transformation :flowerforyou:
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :smile: I hope to accomplish the same as you one day. Could you tell me what app you use for your walks?

I use MapMyFitness for my runs! I have a TomTom GPS sports watch and hrm that is synced to MapMyFitness. Once I upload my workout from my sports watch to MapMyFitness, MapMyFitness automatically uploads it to MyFitnessPal. :)
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic and inspiring! Way to go!
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!