Overdue- 74 lbs lost with pictures :)

Options

Replies

• xTry2Defyx
    xTry2Defyx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! A real inspiration :)
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    awesome!! I've still got another 57 lbs to lose. Your pics are an excellent reminder of why I'm working so hard.....

It goes without saying that you look f*cking great!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Thanks everyone!! :blushing: :blushing:

It takes a lot of work but it's not that hard. I know that doesn't make sense but thats it! :laugh:
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    Fantastic, inspiring story! Thanks for sharing. I love these success stories.
    Where does it all go?? And where did it come from?
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    You do look great!! and i am glad you turned me to this website. I really love it. Thank you so much, and keep up the good work!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Fantastic, inspiring story! Thanks for sharing. I love these success stories.
    Where does it all go?? And where did it come from?

I know exactly where it came from and I don't care where it went as long as it stays there!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you!
  • busymom74
    Options
    You do look great!! and i am glad you turned me to this website. I really love it. Thank you so much, and keep up the good work!!

:bigsmile: Thanks! I can't wait to see your successs stories as well!!
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204
    Options
    Wow.. thats amazing!!!! Thank you so much thats soooo encouraging... I started at a whopping 235, and am down to 200.5 and am about your height, seeing someone who was similar to me, now being so small is soooo encouraging... Thank You!!! Do you mind if I friend you?

Thanks and congrats again,

Nisha Rae
  • busymom74
    Options
    Look at you!!!! It's like you've turned into a butterfly...........lovely. Congratulations on all of your hard work!

Thank you! I FEEL like a butterfly! Before I would hide behind people in pictures and try to blend in with things to make me look smaller. Now I wear tight bright colors and try to stand out in pictures. :happy:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Wow.. thats amazing!!!! Thank you so much thats soooo encouraging... I started at a whopping 235, and am down to 200.5 and am about your height, seeing someone who was similar to me, now being so small is soooo encouraging... Thank You!!! Do you mind if I friend you?

Thanks and congrats again,

Nisha Rae

Of course you can friend me! That's how I lost it all- You have to have friends who can encourage you to keep it up. :flowerforyou:
  • mrsbogatzki
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! Thanks for being an inspiration. Keep up the good work. :happy:
  • BiliousMouse
    Options
    You look fantastic! What an inspiration!! Thanks for posting - you've motivated me to try even harder to reach my goal before our holiday (and subsequent photos!!).
  • busymom74
    Options
    I can hardly beleive that little ole me can inspire people! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Thank you all for your support and encouragement! :love:
  • johanneleger
    johanneleger Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look great ! It's amazing to see the facial features come out ! Awesome work, Now wish me courage !
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I so agree that the ones who cared enough to design this website have no idea just what they have done! Hats off to them with many many thanks!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    You look great ! It's amazing to see the facial features come out ! Awesome work, Now wish me courage !

You don't need courage- You have the courage!! You CAN do this!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gingajoy
    Options
    what a great story -- thanks so much for sharing. I can't believe you're in a size 4!!! You've motivated me to look at my goal again and maybe just maybe lower it ;-)
  • busymom74
    Options
    what a great story -- thanks so much for sharing. I can't believe you're in a size 4!!! You've motivated me to look at my goal again and maybe just maybe lower it ;-)

I can't either! lol I went shopping a few weeks ago and bought 7's- they fit for exactly 3 days. :laugh: :laugh: I couldn't even prcess that I might end up smaller than a 7!

Right now 3's are tight unless I wear them all day- but by the end of the day they fit fine. :laugh: :laugh: :love:
  • autumntia
    autumntia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ok you look awesome, and your pics are definitely motivational... WAY TO GO!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thank you!! :blushing: :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!