I never knew I ate this much

Options

Replies

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    No offence, and I have never until now suspected more that a poster is not actually genuine.
    I mean, 34,000 calories? 40 rashers of bacon at breakfast? Even a super obese person has their limits as to how much food their body can actually hold and I am fairly sure 34,000 calories bypasses that.
    Yup, have to agree with that^^^

You all have clearly never been to a breakfast buffet in Las Vegas and watched people. REALLY watched them and counted how many plates of bacon they ate when given a chance.
  • jessabye
    jessabye Posts: 2 Member
    Options

So I guess if I said I ate a whole box of wheaties for breakfast in the morning, you wouldn't believe me? :D I used to, along with three pizzas in the afternoon.

I wouldn't believe you if you said you ate a whole cake, 40 pieces of bacon, and three pounds of butter for breakfast.
  • madimurrell12
    Options
    The possibility of her being real is as real as the girls who post they only eat 600 calories per day.

THIS^^^^^^

Uhhh. Why are girls saying that they're eating 600 calories lying?
    Fairly sure I ate under that on and off for years, I also had anorexia but your comment made it sound like it can't be done.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    The possibility of her being real is as real as the girls who post they only eat 600 calories per day.

THIS^^^^^^

Uhhh. Why are girls saying that they're eating 600 calories lying?
    Fairly sure I ate under that on and off for years, I also had anorexia but your comment made it sound like it can't be done.

I didn't mean to offend you, honestly i didn't. My point is if you're real (which you clearly are), then there's just as likely a chance she is, too. I didn't call anyone a liar. But a lot of people here are.

And to others: I don't think the OP likes being attacked and I don't in particular like it either. Sometimes the realities of the morbidly obese can be hard to comprehend.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I never knew I ate this much until I started using this site a few days ago. No wonder I'm over 650 pounds! I have to stop eating like this. But I'm always so hungry. How do I stop?

You should change your username and start identifying with your best qualities. I'm sure there are many.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    For those who haven't looked, before you give advice, you might want to check out Patty's diary. She eats about 25,000 calories per day right now.

This isn't meant as a criticism!! I just want people to understand what's going on here.
    I understood what's going on here immediately.
  • ZaCkOX
    ZaCkOX Posts: 115
    Options

So I guess if I said I ate a whole box of wheaties for breakfast in the morning, you wouldn't believe me? :D I used to, along with three pizzas in the afternoon.

I wouldn't believe you if you said you ate a whole cake, 40 pieces of bacon, and three pounds of butter for breakfast.

Three pounds of butter would of made me throw up. But I can tell you I ate hell of a lot of icecream day after day when I was depressed.
  • SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish
    Options
    So people are supposed to believe you eat 3 cups of butter with your two whole chocolate cake, 40 slice of bacon and loaf of bread breakfast and never realized you ate that much? Its not really cool to make fun of even, people who get near that big don't drink butter like you are implying.

Could you share your experience with 650 lb people, please?

So, on the internet, your "sniff test" doesn't go off on this and you are going to give someone called "FattyPatty" the benefit of the doubt when they sound like they are making fun of fat people saying they ate a 12,000+ calorie breakfast, drinking 3 cups of butter, 1.5L coffee, dozen eggs, loaf of bread and TWO chocolate cakes with 40 slices (4pkgs) of bacon?

Can I interest you in a bridge I have for sale?
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    This is ridiculous. If the OP is fake, the worst that could happen from being nice is that you wasted a moment of your life providing a thoughtful and supportive reply, which might not even be a waste since it might have an impact on some person in a similar situation later on. And what's the worst that can happen if she's real? She could be horribly insulted and give up, or even worse. Does it really hurt your pride so much to think you could potentially be duped on the Internet that you're willing to risk treating a real person so horribly, and provide a terrible example for those who come after, no matter how small the chance?
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    This is ridiculous. If the OP is fake, the worst that could happen from being nice is that you wasted a moment of your life providing a thoughtful and supportive reply, which might not even be a waste since it might have an impact on some person in a similar situation later on. And what's the worst that can happen if she's real? She could be horribly insulted and give up, or even worse. Does it really hurt your pride so much to think you could potentially be duped on the Internet that you're willing to risk treating a real person so horribly, and provide a terrible example for those who come after, no matter how small the chance?

Well put.

OP, don't give up. There are people here who will support your efforts.
  • leesyc81
    leesyc81 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hahaha!!! I eat loads but I think it's physically impossible to eat as much as what the food diary is implying!! And let's just say u are living in your bed, who is feeding u all this?? That's a full time job right there, supplying all that food to you on a daily basis. If this is all true then it'd be easy for you to get your food intake under control, sort out your food supplier and make them give u food to feed 2 not 20! Ban u from your bank card so u can't make orders for take aways, but then who answers the door to them if u are bed ridden? Hmmm....
  • CINDYRN33
    CINDYRN33 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Usually bedridden people drink very little so they dont have to go to the bathroom much......look at how much she says she drinks. Nah... Just sayin!
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Have just googled around and it seems that super morbidly obese people eat around 6000-7000 cals per day and calorie calculators suggest about the same to maintain 650lbs.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    So people are supposed to believe you eat 3 cups of butter with your two whole chocolate cake, 40 slice of bacon and loaf of bread breakfast and never realized you ate that much? Its not really cool to make fun of even, people who get near that big don't drink butter like you are implying.

So, on the internet, your "sniff test" doesn't go off on this and you are going to give someone called "FattyPatty" the benefit of the doubt when they sound like they are making fun of fat people saying they ate a 12,000+ calorie breakfast, drinking 3 cups of butter, 1.5L coffee, dozen eggs, loaf of bread and TWO chocolate cakes with 40 slices (4pkgs) of bacon?

So In other words you still don't know what the **** you're talking about? You're the one who implied you knew a thing or two about "people who get that big", I was just asking you to share some details.

I did ask about maintenance calories, got an answer or two and moved on from it.

Have you seen this thread? Have you watched my 600 lb life? People who normally eat 2000 calories can binge up to 13000, we've seen it on this forum. What is a binge day for someone whose maintenance calories is more like 6000? Just pony up and provide the information you claimed to have, and trust me, my deductive skills are the very least of your concerns

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1378941-how-do-i-lose-weight
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Why is it that when I ask for help, I always get accused of being a troll? Maybe I'm too embarrassed to put my own picture on here. Maybe I like Fat Amy. She is proud of who she is in her own skin. I want to be like her. I give up. I think I'm gonna quit trying. Every time I do, people kick me while I'm down.
    At this point, I'm starting to agree with the ones who claim you are a troll.
    You totally ignore people kind enough to try and help and support you and make everyone feel guilty by saying you're gonna quit before you have even properly begun!
    If you are real-the "victim" mentallaty is part of what got you to your morbidly obese state.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    I never knew I ate this much until I started using this site a few days ago. No wonder I'm over 650 pounds! I have to stop eating like this. But I'm always so hungry. How do I stop?

Follow this and change your life...

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1241325/how-to-do-one-meal-a-day-the-basics/p1
    I was 363. You'll take back control once you learn to end the psychological cravings and incessant munchings (it all starts - and ends - in the mind).
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options

So In other words you still don't know what the **** you're talking about? You're the one who implied you knew a thing or two about "people who get that big", I was just asking you to share some details.

I did ask about maintenance calories, got an answer or two and moved on from it.

Have you seen this thread? Have you watched my 600 lb life? People who normally eat 2000 calories can binge up to 13000, we've seen it on this forum. What is a binge day for someone whose maintenance calories is more like 6000? Just pony up and provide the information you claimed to have, and trust me, my deductive skills are the very least of your concerns

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1378941-how-do-i-lose-weight
    I'm not sure you grasp how much it cost to eat 35000 calories per day and the fact that we're talking about someone gaining around 8 lbs per day, 56 lbs per week, 224 lbs per month. Sounds feasible to you?

Do binge eaters consume the same amount everyday?
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    LOL. Gullible much?