Replies

• Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jellybeansmamma
    jellybeansmamma Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that no matter how hard things get, and despite everything we have been going through and no matter how angry we are, the last thing my husband says to me before leaving for work, and before I fall asleep every night is I love you.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for the time and place in which I live. I am one of the few of billions of people (past and present) on this planet who have lived a safe and comfortable life. No matter what happens in my future I know I have been extraordinarily blessed. I am also extremely grateful to have this awareness. It's absolutely priceless. :heart:
  • tlicttbh
    tlicttbh Posts: 89
    Options
    I am grateful for the friends I have. They have helped me through a lot of tough things.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    I just got my mammogram results (last scan in 2009) and I am perfectly fine, no changes. I was worried. I am so grateful to be healthy and to not have the challenge of breast cancer!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am thankful for nature doing what is supposed to do no matter what,
    birds flying and chirping without complaining,
    trees reaching for the sky rain or shine,
    crickets and cicadas serenading at night (right now, so loud :-)...
    the only deviations from the original plan in nature are due to human interventions.

I'll take it as a reminder... while I love to be a change agent wherever I go, need to make sure that I stay connected to the earth, my history, and my roots, and very much in community with those around me -seek my own original purpose, what makes me ME.
    Some things don't ever need to change, and that is good.

Love your grateful dear fellow fruitloop! I stress myself out being worried about nanos and gmos and the like but good to appreciate what is right with the world!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful for the time and place in which I live. I am one of the few of billions of people (past and present) on this planet who have lived a safe and comfortable life. No matter what happens in my future I know I have been extraordinarily blessed. I am also extremely grateful to have this awareness. It's absolutely priceless. :heart:

Love your grateful jenilla 1
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Great post!

I'm thankful for my job and my family.
    I'm thankful for finding this site and losing almost 40lbs!
    I'm thankful that I don't have a single article of clothes in my closet that fits.
    I'm thankful for music!
    I'm thankful for my legs that allow me to run!
    I'm thankful that I can pay my bills.
    I'm thankful that I'm healthy and I'm getting more fit everyday!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for all the leftovers in the fridge.
    I am grateful that I have the ability to continue to exercise and to increase my health.
    I am grateful that those I love and hold dearest are healthy.
    I am grateful for long weekends.
    I am grateful for the house to myself this afternoon. :wink:
    I am grateful to be loved by many, when I did not always feel this way.
    I am grateful that I finally figured out that being healthy is not an easy job, and sweat and tears are a step in the right direction.
    I am grateful that I realized that I am worth being healthy.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Gawanne
    Gawanne Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am so grateful for the wonderful parents I had and the lovely memories
    I am grateful for two fine sons and my lovely D-in-law
    I am grateful I have two super, super grandsons
    I am grateful that I've still got Tabitha Daisy my 17 yr old cat
    I am grateful I've reached this great age healthily
    I am grateful for my pension
    And most of all just grateful to be alive and enjoying this beautiful planet
  • tlicttbh
    tlicttbh Posts: 89
    Options
    I volunteer with developmentally disabled people. I am grateful that...
    I can read.
    I can talk.
    I can use the bathroom myself.
    I can drive.
    I can cook.
    I can go shopping by myself.
    I can get from the floor to a standing position without assistance.

I am having a blast helping teach a dance class. I get exercise and volunteer and have fun all at the same time!
  • asia1967
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I finally realized that I don't have to try to be perfect!
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Options
    Grateful for internet, the YMCA, my therapist, my bike/fitness stuff, my mum/grandma
  • hariharannarayanan
    hariharannarayanan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I ve always felt grateful about Garlic and Spices. Life could have gone on without them...but what magic they impart with just a sprinkling.
  • andreavarangu
    andreavarangu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my 12 week old puppy let me sleep for 5 hours straight.....ah.....bliss! Sometimes it's the simple pleasures
  • andreavarangu
    andreavarangu Posts: 78 Member
    Options

THIS!
  • Gawanne
    Gawanne Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful that I'm thin enough now to attract men. But it's a shame they're all old men.

Someone my own age showing some interest would be nice.
    Go for it! As someone who was immature enough at 20 to marry an immature man of 20, married for 20 years and then emigrated to be dumped 3 years later for a younger model and left unsupported with two sons under 15, I'm grateful I learnt the errors of my ways!
  • hariharannarayanan
    hariharannarayanan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    for naruto, for inspiring me to push through the last 10 minutes of my run.
  • asia1967
    Options
    Today I am grateful for modern machinery that allows up to complete a job within hours as opposed to days.
    I am grateful for all the things in life we take for granted, clean running water, indoor plumbing, hydro, heat, A/C, food. :flowerforyou:
  • asia1967
    Options
    Today I am especially grateful for a long hot shower and muscle relaxers.
    I am grateful that I laugh quickly and anger slowly.
    I am grateful that I am like a willow tree and bend with the changing seasons, as life throws many things at us.
    I am grateful that I can laugh at myself, and that I am finally learning to be kind to myself.