30 pounds lost!

Options

Replies

• kmariet7
    kmariet7 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep making good choices! You can do it!
  • craftergin
    craftergin Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! 30 pounds is nothing to sneeze at!

Regarding the OTHER matter. This is going to be a very long and emotional road for you. Hopefully you'll be able to use your health goals and habits as a guide on the journey ahead.

Been there, kid. I have 1 more year of paying HIM spousal support. We were married for 15 years. He decided to give up on life and stopped working. He expected me to support him and cook and clean and everything else, while giving nothing in return. Literally nothing. I can't believe I stayed on as long as I did. But we all get to a tipping point on our own. I filed for divorce and moved out of our house 4 years ago. I am SO happy! He finally got himself together enough to find a job. Part time, but it helped me get the court to lower the support I was paying. Like I said, one more year! Hurrah!!!

Just take care of YOU and screw him! He doesn't deserve you! (even though I don't know you! LOL!)
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :) Congratulations on your weight loss. Keep up the good work.
  • dulceproductions
    dulceproductions Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, congratulations on achieving a 30 lb. weight loss. I'm sure you worked hard on it. Secondly, good choice to hike instead of binge. Lastly, I never like to hear that a marriage is over, but every couple is unique and if in the long run, you are happy, then the end of your marriage is perhaps the beginning of a new and better chapter in your life.

I hope you find the support you and your family need to get through this until you see the other side of it.

Thank you for sharing your success and your story.

Best of luck!
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Awesome job :)
  • Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. What an amazing transformation. Keep going, dont stop.
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss, and the decision to go for a hike rather than comfort yourself with food! That's really a milestone in this emotional time. It really shows your self control, clear minded commitment to a heather you! Your children will be so happy with these changes you've made!

I am sorry to read of your separation, but proud of you for not letting it become an excuse or derail your progress. Celebrate how far you've come and keep focused on your goals. I do hope there is a light at the end of this tunnel for your relationship, but you taking control of you is excellent! WTG!!
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Oooo good job!
  • EATINGTOLIVE77
    EATINGTOLIVE77 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. You took a hike today, that is the way to handle that stress. Remember your children like having you fitter and healthier too. Hang in there baby, you already have made great choices today! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • citalk2much
    citalk2much Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you are rockin it gal !! Keep up the amazing work, as for the rest life has a funny way of working out!
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    WTG you look great! Keep up the awesome job :bigsmile:
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - 30 pounds is an incredible amount of weight to lose. Sorry about your marriage troubles. Take time for yourself.:smile:
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are succeeding not only physically but emotionally and mentally! I'm sorry to hear about your marriage and I pray things work out, but regardless keep taking good care of yourself and keep up the good work!
  • 59gi
    59gi Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Exercise is a great stress reducer and eating well and losing weight is a great boost to your emotional well being. You are doing fantastic, keep it up :)
  • nashvillenellie
    nashvillenellie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Keep it up :)
  • HisStrengthCounselor
    HisStrengthCounselor Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Great job on your success. No words can really soothe the pain from your ending marriage, I pray for you to stay the course, because getting and staying healthy is one of the best things you can do to take care of yourself.
  • TeeMac64
    TeeMac64 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    very nice!
    you look great!
    ;)
  • sarahwinder78
    sarahwinder78 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! You have no idea how much all your kind words of support have cheered me up and kept me motivated today.

A special thank you to all of you who shared your own stories with me. Hearing that others have been where I am now and have come out the other side stronger and happier has given me a new perspective. Sometimes it's hard to see clearly when you're right in the thick of things, but hearing that things do get better from people who have done it themselves makes all the difference.

My children are a huge source of inspiration for me - both in my weight loss journey and in life in general.

Again, THANK YOU to this entire community. I feel so supported and grateful to each of you.
  • littlemrsk
    Options
    You look really happy - and you you look FAB! Well done! Thanks for sharing :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!