Overdue- 74 lbs lost with pictures :)

Options

Replies

• healthyme2be
    Options
    You look like a brand new person. Amazing work Congrats!
  • hope39
    hope39 Posts: 19
    Options
    I love reading stories like yours. They never get old. Thank you for sharing. It really gives me hope :smile:
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on all the hard work...it has really paid off! You are a great encouragement to me as I have about 150 pounds to lose. It feels like such a huge about that it is unattainable, but seeing what you've done gives me insight to see that if I will just stick with it the pounds will come off. Maybe not quickly, but they will come off. Thanks for being an inspiration and once again, CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind- there WILL be gains. I have not done this for this long without a gain. As a matter of fact I gained over the holidays and had to work to lose it.

It's about making sure you take more steps FORWARD than back. As long as your further ahead in the end it doesn't matter!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks Chrissy!!!!! :smooched:
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic but I must say you were very cute before too, just bigger.
    My friend had braces put on in her 40s! It's never too late. What a great gift you gave to yourself and it's wonderful you've gained the confidence to do things for YOU. =)

I agree with you that MFP is a fantastic site and I KNOW it will be the tool that helps me be successful too.
    My Dr. used this site to help her lose 85 lbs. and is the one who recommended it to me. I already have 3 friends who have signed on as well!

Congratulations and big hugs to you! You've done an amazing job!
  • busymom74
    Options
    You look fantastic but I must say you were very cute before too, just bigger.
    My friend had braces put on in her 40s! It's never too late. What a great gift you gave to yourself and it's wonderful you've gained the confidence to do things for YOU. =)

I agree with you that MFP is a fantastic site and I KNOW it will be the tool that helps me be successful too.
    My Dr. used this site to help her lose 85 lbs. and is the one who recommended it to me. I already have 3 friends who have signed on as well!

Congratulations and big hugs to you! You've done an amazing job!

Thank you so much!! :bigsmile:

I have a love/ hate relationship with my braces. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm getting the top ones on this weekend so that should be interesting. :laugh:

Awesome that your dr uses this!!! That's definintly motivational!

I just KNOW you can and will do this! I look forward to posting congrats in your succes story!! :flowerforyou:
  • PuppyBandit
    Options
    Way to go !! :)
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Love your story and pictures. Amazing, you're so beautiful!! :)
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thank you so much!! :smooched:
  • hendricks1309
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me! Thank you for sharing your story :)
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thank you! :bigsmile:

Ummmm, I just realised I need to officially start maintaining. :noway: :noway: :noway: I hear thats even harder than losing. :noway: :laugh:
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    you dont even look like youre related to yourself!
    you just inspired me to stay on track-thanks!!
    D
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    wowza! way to go!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.....What an inspiration!!:flowerforyou:
  • MstarsElizabeth
    MstarsElizabeth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is AWESOME busymom. This is great encouragement for me. I have always been a size 14 or 16. Whenever I got close to a size 18, I would cut calories enough to get back into my 16 jeans. Over the holidays my 16 jeans started getting tight again, and I am fed up! I'm tired of always being a size 14 or 16. Why can't I be skinny too! :grumble: I'm 5'5" and my highest weight (starting weight) is 203. I hope hope hope I can work as hard as you and reach my goals too! Thanks for this motivation!
  • determinedx3
    determinedx3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Can I put my two cents worth in? You look younger and so much better with dark hair.

Good job!
  • dragonflies
    Options
    First, and far most , Congrats! u look Wonderful,and keep up the Good Work! Once again Congrats,i bet u are so proud.
  • busymom74
    Options
    you dont even look like youre related to yourself!
    you just inspired me to stay on track-thanks!!
    D

Aw! Thanks so much!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!