Things that make me go: Grrrrrrrrr.....

Options
13»

Replies

• Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve is people with pet peeves......dammit, now I have to smack myself! :mad: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    My pet peeve is people with pet peeves......dammit, now I have to smack myself! :mad: :laugh:

Hey! This is no place for your bedroom antics, mister! :angry:

{{snicker}}
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options

{{snicker}}

It's mine.........I can wash it as fast as I want! :grumble: :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

{{snicker}}

It's mine.........I can wash it as fast as I want! :grumble: :wink:

bwahahahahahahaha!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Far be it for me to interfere between a man and his...soap! :laugh:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Irregardless.......uh-uh. Ain't a word. :grumble:

/quote]

:noway: omg, that is so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i crab about that all the time too!:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Oh another driving one.

When you are driving by a shopping center of some sort and you can see someone about to pull out of it onto the road ahead of you. You see them and they see you and they KNOW you see them and they are hesitating, trying to figure out if they can pull out onto the road in front of you....and then they SUDDENLY decide to do it RIGHT when you get to where they are!!! And you have to brake to almost a stop because of it!!!! :explode: :explode: :explode: Boils my butt!!!

BREATHE!!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Oh I remembered another couple.

Teenagers that wear those jeans that hang way low on their butt with their undies way up high.
    And baseball caps turned sideways (either a little or a lot).

Just plain annoying. (I think I'm dateing myself here)
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    just a little friendly fact. the jeans and clothes wore low and off the hips to show the underwear was started in prison by members who lets say were advertising they were available and in the mood. i get a laugh every time i am on the streets and see the fashion. :happy: but it has helped me be able to run down and catch alot of people i couldnt have caught if they didnt look cool. kinda hard to run while holding your pants up. huge pet peeve of mine 2. and guys hate is such a strong word. :smile:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    just a little friendly fact. the jeans and clothes wore low and off the hips to show the underwear was started in prison by members who lets say were advertising they were available and in the mood. i get a laugh every time i am on the streets and see the fashion. :happy: but it has helped me be able to run down and catch alot of people i couldnt have caught if they didnt look cool. kinda hard to run while holding your pants up. huge pet peeve of mine 2. and guys hate is such a strong word. :smile:

Yeah, I always tell my boys to say "dislike intensely" instead. Of course, they roll their eyes at me!!!

My son and I like to watch all those "Lockup" shows on MSNBC, and I know they interviewed prison guys who said the young punks better watch it, because letting your undies hang out is considered "sexy".....WARNING!!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    This should help! A pound is a pound...but how it looks under your skin is the difference!! :smile:
    fatmuscle.jpg

The fat looks like banana pudding.

:sick: Bleh.

Hmmmm my pet peeves would be people driving while on their cell phones...they drive like total morons, forget the rules of 4-way stops, glide into other lanes, and never use their turn signals. Pisses me off.
    In the gym, I HATE it when there's a group of people (99% of the time it's guys) standing around a given piece of equipment just shootin' the breeze for 5 minutes between each set, and they all have to do 5 sets with terrible form.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Oh I remembered another couple.

Teenagers that wear those jeans that hang way low on their butt with their undies way up high.
    And baseball caps turned sideways (either a little or a lot).

Just plain annoying. (I think I'm dateing myself here)

I hate when I see dudes with pants TIGHTER than my own plus their undies are showing! yuck:angry:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options

People who stop suddenly in the middle of a sidewalk or in the middle of the mall with no warning and just do their thing, completely oblivious to people who are walking BEHIND them.

I admit to doing that occasionally - something occurs to me and I'll change direction. I don't do this on a sidewalk or mall, but at home or work.:sad: Don't be mad Tam. My brain gives the orders and my body jumps.