Options
    Well done! :)
  • Ammina93
    Options
    Awesome job! We'll done :)
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Super awesome, congratulations on your successful journey.
  • iamom507
    iamom507 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job! good for you and thanks for sharing!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sarahwinder78
    sarahwinder78 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Great job - you are a fabulous inspiration!
  • Grammie4VT
    Grammie4VT Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! WTG!!!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!

@brenn24179 - Yes, 95% of the people in China or Chinese in general are skinny. I was born and raised in America, enjoying fast food and junk food so that could have some impact on me. But remember this, if you have self-control, it doesn't matter where you live or what you eat. You can always stay in shape.

that does it I am moving to China, ha 95% that is amazing. Why do you think that is. I know 95% don't have self control. What would we eat if we lived there, small portions or how do they eat? Thank you for replying, you see I don't have much self control, I just try to stay away from a lot of temptation, don't have it in the house.
  • lorigem
    lorigem Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • skidd93
    skidd93 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    @brenn24179- I wasn't raised in China so I wouldn't know why they're all skinny. But I can tell you this, losing weight is all about 80% mentality and 20% physically.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    @brenn24179- I wasn't raised in China so I wouldn't know why they're all skinny. But I can tell you this, losing weight is all about 80% mentality and 20% physically.

I always thought it was genetics with Chinese but I guess not. You have done an amazing job. I think I was wrong when I thought 95% of Chinese couldn't have that much self control. They seem to have a lot of self control, I was reading about Chinese and they eat small portions of fish,veggies,rice not what we eat over here, tacos, pizzas,chili, etc. They seem to bike a lot and walk a lot. I guess small portions is a lot of it just like if we will do it over here. You have proven that. Guess you can ask your grandparents how they do it and share with us but I doubt we would be willing to give up completely our fatty foods over here.
  • mslee369
    mslee369 Posts: 29
    Options
    What a wonderful success you are, congrats.
  • mmd575
    mmd575 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so much younger than your before picture! It looks like your old weight aged you and when it came off you look 10+ yrs younger!
  • Moses101
    Moses101 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work and thanks for sharing your incredible success story!! You have done a great job!
  • eesh78
    eesh78 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job!
  • sreejithbabu
    sreejithbabu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great Effort and a Wonderful Change!
  • CINDYRN33
    CINDYRN33 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome!????
  • MariadfdCruz
    MariadfdCruz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and congratulations for keeping your strong will. :heart:
    I just can add that it is easier when you are young to get the motivation about the future. When you are older, the biggest motivation is health and physical condition, because we don't care so much how who look like. So, as younger to take care of yourself, as better :drinker:
  • skidd93
    skidd93 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! Yes, if you overweight you look older.
  • novagirl55
    novagirl55 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great job! :) You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!