help, not losing weight

Options
2»

Replies

• ZaCkOX
    ZaCkOX Posts: 115
    Options
    In my experience, I would NOT eat back the exercise calories unless you want to wait a very very very long time.

Either your body cannot function properly or you aren't making your body feel it has to use the stored fat.
  • deanrun
    deanrun Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've done many diets over the years and there's no magic plan. Most can get you to lose weight but once you go off you gain it back and more. The only one that has helped me is the PQ plan through Univera. It is however a MLM company. It was recommended by my Doctor and my HSA plan covered it. This is a life style change plan with supplements and basically eat lean and green. I've lost 70 LBS over 1 1/2 years. You have to not only eat right but exercise. I have now done 3 half marathons and one full marathon. Planning on another full in September. For me it's setting the goal that keeps me motivated and seeing the results. SO as others have said it all about portion control and exercise, This worked for me,...., it may or may not work for you. Everyone has to find that plan or support that works and gets you to your goal as well as maintaining once you get there. Best of luck and encouragement to you!