Happy 1 Year Anniversary on MFP to me!

Options

Replies

• emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    You are such a fabulous inspiration of living healthy. That is such great news! Thank you for sharing :happy:
  • FutureFormerFatGurl
    Options
    Congrats, you are amazing!
  • MNLopez
    MNLopez Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are to me!! I'm glad I stumbled on this post. I have been having a hard time getting back on the wagon after the holidays. Reading your story has truly inspired me! If you don't mind I will send you a friend request!
  • 25anniversary2011
    25anniversary2011 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I especially love how you were able to put your progress pictures in a photo line up. It really shows how far you have come!

How did you put you before and after photo collage together?

Thanks! I created it in MSWord. :flowerforyou:
  • blackchick38
    Options
    this is the best journey i have ever heard,thank u
  • vgholland
    Options
    Very inspiring story! Congratulations, you look great :happy:
  • 25anniversary2011
    25anniversary2011 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Loving it and still going at it. What an awesome awesome feeling to not have to carry around an extra 100 lbs! Please keep up with it, you will reap the rewards soon, no giving up! :flowerforyou:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I love it! You look great!
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    you have inspired me today
  • utahsis
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! You are a wonderful success story -- congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • recgirl
    Options
    Congratulations on such an awesome accomplishment! It's so nice to hear that it can be done. :)
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    What a rockstar! Very impressive stuff!
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! what an inspiration! I'm so glad your brought up Zumba because I just started two weeks ago and now i'm thinking of taking a class three to four times a week!! I love it, and it's so much fun! but how do you add it to your excercise tracker???:drinker:
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! I am so impressed. This is what I would like to see at my one year anniversary - September of this year...

Congrats!! You should be so proud of what you were able to accomplish!!
  • daysi5880
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I can relate to you and you give me so much hope. I am 3.5 months into my journey in MFP and find it to be the best approach ever! Taking my calories and nutrition very seriously I have have succeeded in dropping 10% of my weight. It's so much easier with MFP and so much information on your fingertips! Your transformation is something to shout about and please do!
  • carrie_lebel
    Options
    Some say amazing, but I think you look smoking!!!!!!! Hot. Nice work.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for the motivation!
  • Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My goodness! You don't even look like the same person in your before photos. Job well done, thanks for sharing your inspiring story :)
  • Blessed1016
    Blessed1016 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your amazing story! It is so inspiring! Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself! YOU DID IT!!! You look absolutely stunning, and I know your family must be so proud!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I tell you this all the time, but you are such an inspiration to me. You are simply incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!