Options
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    This is strange.
  • CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm a terrible guesser, but I would say around 120-130 lbs.

From your pic, whatever your weight is you wear it well. I'm hoping that you are relatively happy with your body image.
  • huggybear1969
    Options
    Late to the thread, but love the initial response to the OP.

Oh, and I 100% agree - it IS a trap
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    If you are 5'1 or something I would guess 120 but if you are 5'8 I would guess about 140ish.

I think this is strange as well but I think I might see what you are getting at. Right now I probably look my weight (170). However when I was younger no one could believe I was 140lbs (everyone thought I was a lot less)...People are built differently...muscle and frame etc make a big difference
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    something+about+tree+fiddy+_79ff124d800ba96cb995e25ddc28b49b.jpg
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options

5 8? I'd say you might weight in the 180's. Yes ppl typically guess much lower... no clue why. But I also don't understand why you care what we think as the photo is difficult to really get a an idea so most of us will only be guessing.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    150?

you're about the same height as me, but with more bodyfat, though to be honest your pictures arent great for an accurate guess.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    There is no right answer when a woman asks a question like that.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between 94 and 378 lbs.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    You look very petite. So I'd guess 125 tops coming from someone who manages to carry more than most would think. At 5'7" I tend to look ill at 130lbs ( senior in high school)
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Oh! Just reread you are 5'6 ..sorry...I would guess about 135-145
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    threeee hunnndred pounds!!
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
  • GallifreyanGirl396
    GallifreyanGirl396 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I dunno...142? I'm 5'3" and I've weighed everywhere from 115 to 210. A few things I've learned? People think I'm taller than I am,people think that I weigh less than I do, some people think I'm pregnant, and people think I'm about about 6 years older than I am. The biggest thing I've learned? I couldn't care less what they think because it doesn't change the quality of my character or my life. Just shrug them off. Who cares if they believe you? What difference does it make?
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    You're turning your body/posting high angle shots. You're trying to look smaller than you are (aren't we all), so how is that going to help people guess.

Self esteem. Get some.
  • funfang
    funfang Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    people always think I should weight more base on my height (5"7). Well, if you look at " average " weight, I am on the low side, but you know what, I have a small frame and I have no breast. I am 32A and if you compare me with someone who has 36C breast, I saved 20lb ;-P
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    It's hard to see how much muscle you're carrying, but you probably look around 145? You're about my height, but clearly with a smaller frame, and you don't seem to be carrying a lot of weight through the obvious areas (like your waist).
    I get people not believing you weight what you do though. When I was sitting around 180, every man in my life fought me tooth and nail that I couldn't weigh more than 150 (which was sweet of them, but it wasn't to be nice, they just genuinely didn't believe me). I actually ended up getting on a scale in the middle of a party to prove it to them.
    Women's bodies can carry weight really deceptively.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    More than an unladen swallow, less than a African bull elephant.
  • huggybear1969
    Options
    LOL - this thread has definitely jumped the shark...