Post them B&A

Options

Replies

• ilse72
    ilse72 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ilse72 ... Fantastic job!!! As a woman who's just turned 50 and still dealing with this weight problem, you've given me much inspiration that I, too, can overcome this.
    Thank you very much for posting your photos!

katschi
    Thank you! I am almost 60....just a few months to go. We are never too old if we want something bad enough. You CAN do it; just take it a day at a time and you will get there. Good luck!
  • crazyda79
    crazyda79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW everyone looks amazing! Such inspiration and one day I will have my own B&A to post here!
  • danaaaaa
    Options
    IM 5'8 OR 5'9 LOL IDK
    Face Shot 201.6 2010
    Me_2016lbs-1.jpg
    January 2011 185LBS
    securedownload-2-1.jpg
    HEAVY WEIGHT I EVER BEEN 230 UGH...
    129540935183907-2-1.jpg
    NOW IM 182lbs JANUARY 2011 =) YAYY 48 LBS LIGHTER =) AND IT FEELS GREAT!I GOT 32 MORE POUNDS I WANNA LOSE TO GET TO 150 AND I BE HAPPY =)
    securedownload-1-1.jpg
    I HOPE I DID IT RIGHT =)

wow! you look great! and you're so prettyyyy
  • danaaaaa
    Options
    EVERYONE LOOKS AMAZING! CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW MINE! :drinker: :smile:
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    EVERYONE LOOKS AMAZING! CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW MINE! :drinker: :smile:
    me too! I love the inspriation B&A pics give me.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew what website to go to..to do before and after cuz I cant do it ugh =P

I use piknic. com and then use the collage option to make my before and after side by side photos.
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
    Hi everyone! Though I am not new to My Fitness Pal (I've been using it on my iPhone for quite some time) I am new to the community! I love looking at before & afters, & congrats to all of you who have lost, & those who will be losing in the future!

I used to be 200lbs, as a 20 year old girl, it definitely gets to you. I literally just wanted to stay inside & hide behind a computer all day. It was the only place I felt like I wasn't being judged about my weight. Until one day, something clicked; I was sick of being the "fat" girl. Now, 3 years later, I'm a healthy 133lbs. I feel amazing & my social life is better than ever. I have confidence & for once, feel good about myself. :happy:

My apologies for the pictures being rather large & blurry (They are pictures of pictures, lol)

Before: 200lbs
    2csgw8w.jpg

After: 133lbs
    2054h7d.jpg
    xg0chk.jpg
  • queenkala
    Options
    BEFORE!!

went i first went travelling, 145lb
    5370502030_7376f14aa0.jpg
    about 145lb by kalak_kav, on Flickr

this picture is me at 155lb
    5369895305_52213a651d_s.jpg
    155lb by kalak_kav, on Flickr

ME NOW!!!

128lb
    5369895657_e2bfaf610f.jpg
    128lb by kalak_kav, on Flickr

5369895461_8c5000a568.jpg
    128lb by kalak_kav, on Flickr
  • Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I was wondering why the capitalized IMG didn't work! Thanks girl!

Yeah it wasn't working for me and I just lower cased it lol and it work I was happy when it did =) But Your welcome =P
  • evetobeslim
    Options
    You look fabulous...and confident...................
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    katschi
    Thank you! I am almost 60....just a few months to go. We are never too old if we want something bad enough. You CAN do it; just take it a day at a time and you will get there. Good luck!

Thank you, ilse! =)
  • missy01072
    Options
    Oh my goodness...I have to stop looking now and go home from work. But there is one thing I have to say I noticed most was:

HOW DARN YOUNG EVERYONE LOOKS after their weight loss !!! Amazing. You all have given me great hope!

thanks so much for sharing. :smile:
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    IM 5'8 OR 5'9 LOL IDK
    Face Shot 201.6 2010
    Me_2016lbs-1.jpg
    January 2011 185LBS
    securedownload-2-1.jpg
    HEAVY WEIGHT I EVER BEEN 230 UGH...
    129540935183907-2-1.jpg
    NOW IM 182lbs JANUARY 2011 =) YAYY 48 LBS LIGHTER =) AND IT FEELS GREAT!I GOT 32 MORE POUNDS I WANNA LOSE TO GET TO 150 AND I BE HAPPY =)
    securedownload-1-1.jpg
    I HOPE I DID IT RIGHT =)

wow! you look great! and you're so prettyyyy
    Thank You so much danaaaaa!!! =)
  • sapphirelazuli
    Options
    This topic is sooo inspiring. Honestly, if I have a bad day, I'm going back through this topic!

Also, ironmule2042, I love the Hyrule sheid!! :D
  • Beautifylgirl
    Beautifylgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yup I'm a shorty :P
    I'm 5'2" and well I started at 160 :( I'm down to 152 but with changing medications that cause me to gain huge amounts of water weight I'm fighting a constant battle. Last year I was down to 135 :P and meds changed for the better and I ballooned back up. I'm a work in progress. My goal is back to 120 or 125.
  • queenkala
    Options
    bump!
  • jAdorelife
    Options
    this thread is amazinggg!! you all did such an amazing job! congrats on your weight loss & thanks for posting b&a's it's really inspirational to me, let's me know it can be done. I hope to have a success story as well. really & truly excellent job & congrats. you all look beautiful <3333
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    I am definitely keeping an eye on this thread. I started my journey on 1/13/2011 I was hoping to start it on the first, but some things got in my way.
    I have a before picture, which I am trying to figure out how to get it on here.

I'm at 191 right now, which is 4lbs lighter than the 195 I started at. I want to be at 145-140. I hope to be there by May, but if not I'll be happy with it!

I love seeing all these B&A it helps motivate me!
  • keyari09
    Options
    Everybody looks great! This thread is definitely one for me to watch for motivation
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!