Hi! Wanted: Fitness Buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• acylhalide
    Options
    Hi! Thank you for those who added me as a friend. Let us continue inspiring one another. Keep those posts coming :)
  • Beth7246
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to MFP, and I'm trying to lose weight and increase my endurance. I really want to work on my diet and build up my diary. Sent a request, and anyone else interested can add me! It is really nice to be around people who have weight loss goals.
  • Nuly2014
    Options
    Hi everybody! I am new to the community and I really appreciate everyone's honesty on this blog..

I struggle everyday with my eating habits... I need to lose approx 40 pounds, and I feel so unhealthy and out of shape, I am ready to make a change and would love to support all of you as well.

I also have hormonal problems, but I don't want to blame my weight problems on that.. I know the decisions I make everyday are the culprits of my obesity. Accepting my responsibility is my first step... now I need to take action!

2872308.png
  • acylhalide
    Options
    Hi everybody! I am new to the community and I really appreciate everyone's honesty on this blog..

I struggle everyday with my eating habits... I need to lose approx 40 pounds, and I feel so unhealthy and out of shape, I am ready to make a change and would love to support all of you as well.

I also have hormonal problems, but I don't want to blame my weight problems on that.. I know the decisions I make everyday are the culprits of my obesity. Accepting my responsibility is my first step... now I need to take action!

2872308.png

That's the spirit! I actually ate beyond my 1200 calorie limit today since I've been craving for Japanese food. I gave in to the temptation and eventually did a 60 minute cardio to compensate.

Thank you for all the wonderful people who keeps on adding me. I feel more inspired in achieving my goal because of your encouraging words. Anyone who is looking for a fitness buddy is welcome to add me and the rest of of us :)