where do all you women lose weight first and last??

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Top to bottom roughly said. My butt area is the last to decrease.

Yep - this^

Unfortunately....because I'm a pear.
  • MsBetteDavis
    MsBetteDavis Posts: 118 Member
    When I gain weight I generally gain it around my thighs/hips so that's where I lose it first. I'd also say a little bit in the face as well. I didn't think that my face looked slimmer than it did a few years ago but looking back at pictures it does.
  • ChelseaWelseyKins
    ChelseaWelseyKins Posts: 272 Member
    I actually lost in my stomach first and I'm still working on my friggin thighs -_-
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    I'm pretty even, but my love handles are where the weight goes first. On the plus side, it's easy to know if I'm gaining.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Back first. Last problem areas are hips and some back fat. Stomach too probably but it's hard to tell with all the loose skin.
  • kimikat91
    kimikat91 Posts: 24 Member
    Well hopefully mine comes off proportionally.
  • scthomas100
    scthomas100 Posts: 31 Member
    I see it first in my face, feet, and hands.

When I lost 50 pounds a few years ago the only place that didn't see any reduction was my butt, which irritated me a lot. It's massive, and I always have trouble finding pants that fit. I saw very little reduction in my thighs as well, but I also gained a lot of muscle there.
  • jbrownnolan
    jbrownnolan Posts: 72 Member
    Hands and feet first, then arms and ankles, then face, neck and shoulders, next boobs and calf's, now I'm working on that belly and butt, it's always the most stubborn to get off and slim down, but I also don't gain much there when I gain back either, don't care much about losing the butt, but I would love to have a toned belly, I think after having 3 kids though, the loose skin is a bit more of the problem then anything, but I'm working on it.
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Neck, back, and breasts were first.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    For me I lost first in the face/hands/boobs. Have also lost in the waist/butt/thighs/belly but that is where I still have more to lose.

Same here.
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    So far i have noticed my boobs, arms, neck, shoulders, and waist have shrunk. Legs kind of and my stomach just a tiny bit. So I'm guessing my upper legs and stomach are last
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    I thought I had lost a lot of weight in my breasts, but it turns out that I was losing inches and not fat. So my band size went down, but my breast stayed the same size. Large and in charge. I was praying for a C cup, but I'm still an DDD/E.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,262 Member
    I'd say it came off my face first then arms and legs evenly. The last place for me is definitely my mid-section. Major fat roll there still. That crap is tenacious.
  • Rosyone
    Rosyone Posts: 74 Member
    My theory is that it works in reverse of the way you gained - as in my gut was the first thing that got big as I gained and one of the last things to get bigger with weight gain was my breasts. --- So now that I'm losing it'll probably show in my face some, but the "girls' will lose before the gut does.. Boo!

This. I gained from my gut up and lost from my "side-boobs" down. The girls are back down to the size they were before the gain.
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Waist and chest first. Arms and hips/thighs last.
    Then the pear becomes real >_>
  • TonchoS
    TonchoS Posts: 3 Member
    I see an immediate result in my face, for the rest, I am not sure, I have to wait and see :laugh:
  • annettehangartner
    annettehangartner Posts: 23 Member
    I have lost my 'back boobs' already lol. most of my weight is in the middle, but I have PCOS and that is common, and will hang on for awhile I am sure.

I have never reached the LAST so I have no idea lol
  • trishfit2014
    trishfit2014 Posts: 304 Member
    I lose top down. I get abs way before I am happy with my thighs. I lose a little on the bottom in the beginning but most of it comes off at the end.
  • Sofia_Aleman
    Sofia_Aleman Posts: 17 Member
    First: Butt/Thighs

Last: Stomach/Back
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    it's not always the same for me. this time, the first place i lost fat was my calves followed by chest, right at the bra line, waist and my lower thighs. my butt, upper thighs and belly are losing fat but at a much lower rate.

years ago when i was lighter and trying to lose weight, the first places to lose were the belly and face, so this is a very different pattern.