FRIDAY NSV - Post yours below!

Options
Happymelz
Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
*Could be from any day this week but it is FRIDAY so lets celebrate! :)

Mine - even though scale has shown water retention all week I am finally noticing that I LOOK smaller!

I saw my reflection in a shop window last night...and actually stopped and stared! lolol. :)

Replies

• sparacka
    sparacka Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My "inspiration skirt" that I dug out of the depths of my closet a few weeks ago is now too big for me. Sad, because it so damn cute / delighted, because _I'm_ looking so damn cute!
  • gestures93
    gestures93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have successfully stuck with water all this week. No soda or sweet tea at all :)
  • electrickazoo
    electrickazoo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I finally had a day where I didn't go over my calorie goal!
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I ran for 20 minutes straight at a 5.5 mph pace. I wouldn't believe I could do that last month! Then I did a yoga class which kicked my butt. I got on the scale this morning and it said that I gained .5 pounds. Instead of freaking out about it, I went, Well, I feel stronger so that must be muscle. And then I flexed!
  • sunshinesukie
    sunshinesukie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've had a bit of a messy/busy week so my routine has gone haywire. I've tried to stick to my diet though but only time will tell. On the upside ..

* I've had at least four compliments this week from colleagues saying how much slimmer I am looking, makes my heart swell!
    * My 'goal' jeans are now too big, so I missed the mystic window of opportunity to actually wear them!! Tags still on, off the eBay me thinks.
    * I'm going out tonight and a top I bought but never wore because it was too small will now fit me .. yay!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    Doing stretches in the pool at the end of the water aerobics I can actually grab my heel behind me while stretching out the quadriceps! Next step, grabbing the ankle!
  • MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I actually had a man chat me up and then ask me for my phone number! This hasn't happened in decades - literally - since I'm 61 years old and married. Of course the man was probably 65 years old, but HEY! it was still fun to be noticed. :happy:
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I have been trying on clothes that weren't fitting a couple months ago. I couldn't even zip or button my pants. Now they all fit like they are suppose to. My shirts fit better than they did as well as my dresses I haven't been wearing. It's like having a whole new wardrobe of clothes.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    I'm two weeks into my rededication to losing. I'm just glad I'm sticking to my plan and exercising most every day. I've made it my new goal to make my food tasty this time and to enjoy my exercise so I can get this done and make permanent changes.
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options
    I obtained goal #1 of many towards my first half marathon yesterday. I did 6k :) I also managed to get to 240 squats out of the 1000 consecutive squat challenge.
  • steviecooke1985
    steviecooke1985 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've been logging for 48 days! Granted, they've mostly been all over the place as I focus on getting used to a weight loss routine, but this is more days than I've ever clocked up before. Excited to get to 100 now!
  • ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Tried a new gym class today and loved it!
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I did my first 2/fer at the gym. Stronglift 5X5 in the A.M. and Circuit in the P.M.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    This week I realized I don't look like a "fat person" to strangers anymore, I look like an average sized person. Super weird for me & super awesome.
  • calong85
    calong85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 3 weeks into NROL Stage 1 and feel amazing! After struggling with years of disordered eating I'm trying to be healthy and strong and focus on how I feel and not the number on the scale.
  • ajnb88
    ajnb88 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    -Had two people comment about my weight loss and asking what my secret was :)

EDIT: realised weight thing wasn't exactly an NSV :laugh:
  • kmariet7
    kmariet7 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I jogged for 20 min today!
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hurray! Fitting into a size 10 skinny jean - 25 lbs. so far!!!
  • Paulglee72
    Options
    Managed to fit into my old Bruce Springsteen T Shirt today for the first time in over a year !!!
  • mom2my4boys
    mom2my4boys Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I mowed my lawn this morning (in flip flops) and the grass was still damp, so it stuck to my feet. When i came in i was able to lift my feet into the kitchen sink and rinse them off. What? Doesn't everybody do this?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!