What food can't you stop eating once you start?

Options

Replies

• funfang
    funfang Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    OMG, The list can just go on and on, I can just sit and eat, you name it... sweets, nuts, bread, meat....I just love food....
  • SammyWin21
    Options
    Lay's Potato Chips. Ugh.
    I'm training myself on portion control though so I can continue to eat them.
  • KrazyKristine7
    Options
    Nuts and peanut butter. I had to stop keeping both in the house. I'm proud to say i've been nut free for about a month now. LOL I miss those little suckers but i have no self control.
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Doritos if I eat them from the bag. I'll just keep going until I get really full or somehow manage to kill a large bag by myself.

When I weigh out my portions I tend not to go over board, it's easy to keep popping them if there's a big ol bag next to me. Whoever makes Doritos knows what they're doing.
  • mathmatt
    mathmatt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oreos. I'll eat an entire pack and if there's another pack around, well there won't be soon.
  • jchurch9
    jchurch9 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    right now... CHERRIES!!
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Cheese.

Whoever decided that one serving of cheese is a one-inch cube needs a severe talking-to.

I mean REALLY.
  • peanutbutter_runner
    peanutbutter_runner Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER. Currently banned from my house for this very reason.
  • LavenitUp
    Options
    Seemingly everything i shouldnt be eating -.-
  • mysweetjenna
    mysweetjenna Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Cheese. I want all of the cheese.

And wine. Once the bottle is open, its over.
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Pineapple - I will keep eating it until my mouth/younger literally bleeds and/or my teeth hurt .... But it's so yummy ....

Friendship brand 4% small curd cottage cheese - I usually eat the whole container with some tuition, as a meal ....

FAGE Total Classic (4%, blue label) - Pretty much the same as with the cottage cheese ... Sometimes I mix the two ...
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Oh, and PISTACHIOS ...
  • MsBetteDavis
    MsBetteDavis Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Oh man. 5 cent candies from 711 and chips.
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Popcorn.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    food.
  • tabicatinthehat
    tabicatinthehat Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Anything crunchy/salty/cheesey. I'm also always shocked that other people don't have a complete mental inventory of all the food in their house, like they can just forget they have a bag of popcorn in the cupboard when that's ALL I can think about!

Yeah, I know all of the food I have, too.
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    The freshly ground honey roasted peanut butter from Kroger. I made the mistake of getting some last week and the pricey container was gone in a few days! There's something about the sweetness and the fat that I can't stop eating it! Natural peanut butter with no sugar added is ok though.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Sugar... once i start I can't stop..

So I have none in my house.
  • weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Cereal. Any kind from captain crunch to plain shredded wheat. I'm fine with in the morning but I can have bowl after bowl at night.

Tortilla chips.

Bread.
  • Stilllosing26
    Stilllosing26 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Oreos. 1 cookie won't do. At night, if there is a box of Oreos in the pantry, there's bound to be a box of Oreos in my stomach. Cereal as well.