Awkward men's room moments

Options
13»

Replies

• logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Number 2'd in the office toilet only to find out the water in the building was suddenly not working (work going on in the complex) and I couldn't flush. Slipped out of there and discreetly told the office manager. Thankfully, we're close friends :embarassed:
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    This isn't so much an awkward men's room moment for me, but a women's room.

I work in a small office building and see most of the other tenets daily through walking to the bathroom or mail room. One day I'm walking to the bathroom (two stall bathroom) and a lady from a few offices down from mine is right behind me, so we enter the bathroom together. I do not know this lady and maybe have said hi to her a couple times. As we sit down to do the do, she strikes up a conversation with me about the weather... of all things. I was taken aback, but since she acted like this was the most normal time to have a conversation, I chatted back.... albeit very shortly.

Since then, whenever we are in the bathroom together she chats.... It's painfully awkward.
  • cortezpj
    cortezpj Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I had dinner with around a dozen family members who were visiting from out of town at a really nice Italian restaurant in a refurbished old building. Everyone was admiring the architecture and a lof the old details. My 16-year old niece excused herself from the table to go to the restroom and several minutes later I decided to wash up, too. I open the door to the small men's room to find my niece inside washing her hands and looking in the mirror without a care in the world. We both looked at each other with a WTF sort of expression. Then I pointed to the men's room sign on the door and we both broke out laughing.

Later on she claimed that she was distracted by some of the artwork leading to the restrooms.
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    When i was young I went to a summer camp. It was a boys camp for one week and a girls camp for one week so the bathroom had a urinal in it. Someone dared me to squat and pee in the urinal ...I am not one to turn down a dare!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I use the men's room when they are cleaning the women's bathroom. Nobody says a thing. They just nod like whats up.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    There is a certain store every time I go there I have to take a poo. And every time I poo there I clog the toilet. Wondering if the workers see me coming.
  • cherrilovee
    cherrilovee Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was 14 & a freshman in high school. I accidentally walked into the guys bathroom and felt so awkward I just FROZE. I couldn't walk out, I was so embarrassed. There was already two guys in there using the urinals & I was just standing there. Once I finally realized I HAVE TO LEAVE, I turned around and started walking out. As I opened the door, another guy walked in and gave me the most awkwardest look.

MY LIFE IS AWKWARD.
  • micheledavison39
    micheledavison39 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Not really a men's bathroom awkward moment...I work part-time at a horse farm and we only have port-a-potties. One Sunday afternoon while working, there are a couple of kids playing hide and seek outside while their parents looked at a horse we had for sale. I was in one of the potties, having a moment and all of the sudden, the door is ripped open (it was latched, but because they sat crooked, the bar only just caught the frame) and this 6-7 year old boy comes busting in and practically lands in my lap. I scream, he screams. I then had to apologize for freaking out at being invaded while getting dirty looks from his parents because the kid won't stop crying!
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    If I have to pee and there's a line for the women's bathroom, I have no problem popping a squat in the men's bathroom.

That brings up a interesting issue. If a guy NEEDS a stall and the men's side is full, is it acceptable to use the women's?