What food can't you stop eating once you start?

Options

Replies

• oystercatcher3944
    Options
    Nuts - specifically roasted, salted nuts like cashews or pecans. I only keep my least favorite nuts in the house (walnuts and almonds) for my boyfriend to put on his oatmeal, and I buy the raw ones, and I keep them in the freezer so they don't really taste good. I STILL snack on them when I shouldn't...
  • dlb777
    dlb777 Posts: 13
    Options
    Popcorn, especially the "Smart Food" white cheddar!
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem with not being able to stop until I eat it all.. for me it's just things around that I'll grab a bite of each time I go into the kitchen. so it adds up to calorie trouble at the end of the day. Crackers.. any kind of cracker. potato chips are closer to just can't stop but it's still more of a compulsory minor grazing problem any time I enter the kitchen. (edit I say minor but it's a big reason I'm trying to lose weight now, a few hundred calories at the end of each day I really didn't need... ) I wish there was some way to keep carrot sticks in easy grab reach on the counter along with the crackers. I'd probably eat those instead, but they're in the fridge and out of mind.

For the person in the last thread who was talking about kitchen inventory. I feel lucky that way. in the cupboard out of mind. things on the counter in plain sight will get me. if it's in the cupboard it's pretty much forgotten.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    If it is homemade and contains sugar, I'm hooped.

I can't bake "for my husband" or family. It's just a more socially-acceptable way of saying "I want to eat 8 cookies today, spread over strategic intervals so it doesn't seem like I ate 8 cookies today."
  • DeepFriedCelery
    DeepFriedCelery Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Flaming Hot Cheetos are my guilty pleasure in the evening. It's so easy to finish off a whole bag of the darn things!
  • dadof2boyz
    dadof2boyz Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Potato chips, any kind, gotta go 'till bag is empty!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I've replied before but... tortilla chips, and potstickers.
  • Missfit35
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Chips, potato chips, Doritos, etc. So these things don't live at my house anymore.
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Jalapeno potato chips, scoop chips n salsa and oreos. Great, now I am hungry.
  • FatJockSing
    FatJockSing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    None. Eat to Live!
  • xMermaidx
    xMermaidx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Oreos, coconut oreos, chocolate oreaos gah! Havent had them in many months though. And Hersheys chocolate spread or chocolate almond spread, and the Jiff chocolate hazelnut is also sinful, all of these are the devil in a jar!
  • danielleisms
    danielleisms Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Chips!
  • bluejeans56
    Options
    Brownies...I have even eaten them frozen (they do not freeze solid!) Sad huh?
  • ciscosdad
    ciscosdad Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Chips. They are my biggest challenge I try not to even buy them for the kids.
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Chips! They are sooo hard for me to give up. I don't buy them, but if someone in my house does, they will be gone for sure.
    I have popcorn instead but sometimes I have no willpower, lol!
  • xixshaiyaxix
    xixshaiyaxix Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oreos. 1 cookie won't do. At night, if there is a box of Oreos in the pantry, there's bound to be a box of Oreos in my stomach. Cereal as well.

mmm, how i miss oreos...
  • xixshaiyaxix
    xixshaiyaxix Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    baked goods, bread, (having trouble with my low daily carb budget) pizza, pasta, cereal, etc.
  • BlondieC23
    Options
    Chips of any kind but Doritos Cool ranch is my fav!
  • mustangEvie
    mustangEvie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Cookies, especially oreos!