Overdue- 74 lbs lost with pictures :)

Options

Replies

• kdbeaudin
    Options
    You look great good job ..any tips of advice as to what you did?
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    You look great! I started out where you started out, I'm currently 170 and stuck :(, got any advice?

Keep going. lol No but seriously- change up your routine, do a different workout if your working out, or up your calories a little. By the pictures I can tell you IT WORKS. No matter what don't give up!
  • busymom74
    Options
    :
    How super cute are you now??? So great! You are now all about your "eyes" instead of your "size".

Aw Thanks!!! :bigsmile:
  • busymom74
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!! Congratulations on all of your successes. I hope that your pictures are a glimpse into my own future. I am starting at a much higher weight than you, but I'm only an inch taller than you and I'm hoping to get down to about 135.

They are! As long as you stick with it and beleive you can! :flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    Options
    You look great! Even your eyes look brighter.
    I'm 5'5" and my highest is 204#. I started working out but until I joined this site I didn't keep track of my calories. Once I put the 2 together it worked! So basic, can't believe it took me so long.

My original goal was 150# and I didn't really believe it would happen. After 10# I changed my goal to 135, my high school weight. Now I'm thinking 130...your pics show how good I could look! Thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks so much! I did the same thing! My goal was 150 and I didn't even think I'd get there! So when I did- I lowered it to 130 and made it! You can too!!
  • brookalina
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the encouraging words! There are times even now when I don't feel like I look good. I need to work on my mental diet now because mentally I still feel big. :laugh: When I look in the mirror and pictures I see how far I've come though so that's a step in the right direction! :laugh:
  • materstater
    materstater Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Your telling my story-was never slinder and never fat but comfortable at a size 8 until I got preggers-then highest weight 225. Lost weight on phermine (sp) by doc but moved away so couldn't take it anymore-got to 175 then ballooned to 220 again. No more-tired of it--i'm so glad to see a light at the end of the tunnel and you show that i can do it! Thank you so much for your story. I didn't even notice the braces until the upclose pic-you look wonderful!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks! Right now the braces are just on the bottom but this weekend I get the top ones on! I'm excited but nervous. Hey they prevent me from eating too much bad food. :laugh:
  • blueeyes87
    Options
    LoL. thats a good way to think of it. :laugh:
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is wonderful!!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thank you! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! Just goes to show if you want something bad enough it is achievable. Thanks for being a huge motivator for me and so many other MFP. :flowerforyou:
  • TriMomSVW
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing. Great job.
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks!!!!!! :smooched: :smooched:

I could not have done it without MFP!
  • Mom2EthanAndJett
    Options
    You look soooo good!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thank you so much!!! :flowerforyou:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful at your highest and you're still beautiful now, but you're freaking glowing! Your teeth look amazing too! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!