Replies

• whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Try to get to Md office every 2 weeks on Tuesday
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I weigh everyday but I log it on Friday. Sometimes I have had an exceptional week and then I am impatient and I log on Thursday. lol

I find that if I head in to the weekend with a loss it helps keep me strong because I do not want to lose the hard work and success I just accomplished. If I logged on Sunday I fear my mentality would be I have all week and the weekend to fix it if I were slacking.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I've been weighing myself on Sundays, but am thinking of switching to Fridays before the weekend dinners out, etc...
    Would love to hear what others do.

I weigh every day.
  • JennyJiggle
    JennyJiggle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wednesdays - for no other reason than that I first recorded my weight on MFP on that day, it stuck.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Every day, but I only post to MFP on Wednesdays
  • keng66
    keng66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Daily, but log in Tuesdays - in case the weekend was bad, gives a day to recover
  • Amerielle
    Amerielle Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Every day. I'm another Trendweight user.
  • Advaya
    Advaya Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily, I chart it with libra. I log losses, lol.

But speaking of Libra, I got a new phone and when I downloaded the app to this phone, even though it kept the data, the formatting has totally changed. I hate the new look.

What's a good alternative to Libra for a phont app?
  • georgehamner
    Options
    I weigh in on Wednesdays - I started a weight loss challenge a year ago and the weigh ins were Wednesday, so I have just kept that day.

**Oops I'm on my husband's - haha - oh well, he weighs on Sundays.
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ That is my husband - he weighs on Sundays, which I was putting his weight in for him.

I weigh on Wednesdays - I am the one that was doing the weight loss challenges. Haha.
  • sharim1948
    Options
    I weigh daily to adjust if I do gain. At some point I will go to once a week, but for the moment I have so much weight to loose I need to be aware if what I am doing is working...

Sharon
  • jeffanderson850
    Options
    I alternate Thursdays and Saturdays, which allows me to have a "splurge" day every so often without overreacting on the following day.
  • michikade
    michikade Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I weigh in on Saturdays, sometimes I get busy doing other things and end up putting it off until first thing Monday morning.
  • citalk2much
    citalk2much Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    once a month, I know bad right! I do that because I use the machine at the college that gives me all the data, I do this because I freaked when the weight was not going down lol . I however discover that my body fat is really going down and woot woot I like that.
  • gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Thursday!
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I weigh in multiple times a day, but my official weigh in that I track is Wednesdays. I just like seeing the numbers.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day (naked, after bathroom & before breakfast) & write it on the calendar, but only record it here if I've lost (so the stupid computer doesn't keep announcing the same 1 lb I've been fighting off for a week).
  • Rain203
    Rain203 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Everyday, but I prefer to look at overall trends. There is a cool site called trendweight that links with fitbit.com and takes your scale readings to determine your "Trend" weight.

For example:
    My last weigh in (on 8/8...forgot to weigh on 8/9) the scale said 184.4, but my trend is 186.8.
    Although scale readings may be all over the place, my trend has been constantly going down.
    2lxcg95.jpg
    This is really neat thanks for sharing!!!

I tend to weigh myself on Fridays in the AM.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Daily in the morning after waking up and going to the bathroom and then update my tickers and logs after. In addition I am participating in some weekly weigh-in challenge threads which is every Monday so i also post my weekly loss in those.