Valentines Challenge! Starts 1/1/2011!

Options

Replies

• anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Sorry Ladies and Gents... I was out of town...
    CW 189.5
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 175.4 CW.
    Hope to keep the momentum going.
  • Heidi716
    Heidi716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Hey everyone! Hope your week is going well. I should have waited till Tuesday this week to consolidate the list, due to the holiday. :) Sorry about that! I've added the late post-ers back on the list with their week 2 weigh ins, it'll be on the list next time I post it. The next weigh in is 2 days away! It's not too late to keep trying. Drink lots of water the next two days, add some lime juice. For me, that makes up for any minor indiscretions during the week! Good luck!
  • Heidi716
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 175.4 CW.
    Hope to keep the momentum going.

Hi Shirley, quick question. Is this your official weigh in for week 3? Or do you want to wait until Friday to see if you make any more progress? Also, I never did get what your goal for this challenge? What weight to you want to be at by Valentine's Day? Let me know and I'll add it to the list! Thanks. Keep it up your doing great!

--Heidi
  • julluv
    julluv Posts: 27
    Options
    delete sorry
  • erikaj819
    erikaj819 Posts: 123
    Options
    WI for me will be today
    SW 269
    CW 259.8
    0.2 for the week
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in this morning!! I know.. strange for me. lol. I'll weigh in again in the moring. :)
  • juliana1977
    juliana1977 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! Hope you are all doing very well!!!

Well I weigh in every thursday, so today I was 188.1.

Although my bathroom scale does not register any loss, the Wii fit does, go figure!! I think the Wii fit is more accurate, do you guys agree with me?! My bath scale is old and it is not even a digital one. It is one of those that cost like 9 bucks at walmart and we have that thing for several years. I am going to stick with the wii info for two reasons: Right at this moment I need this motivation ; ) and I think it is more accurate than the other scale.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! Hope you are all doing very well!!!

Well I weigh in every thursday, so today I was 188.1.

Although my bathroom scale does not register any loss, the Wii fit does, go figure!! I think the Wii fit is more accurate, do you guys agree with me?! My bath scale is old and it is not even a digital one. It is one of those that cost like 9 bucks at walmart and we have that thing for several years. I am going to stick with the wii info for two reasons: Right at this moment I need this motivation ; ) and I think it is more accurate than the other scale.

Considering the bathroom scale you have, I think the Wii is probably more accurate.
  • Miantiao11
    Options
    Damn, I only just joined this website so it looks like I'll be starting late :p I want to lose 5-6 lbs by the 14th of febuary, so I'll hopefully be down to 124-125 lbs.
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    This group is great! I wonder if we can get to 100lbs of weight lost ina one of the weeks before Valentines....Keep up the great work!
  • MIREBELLA
    Options
    Wow another week tomorrow I will log in my weight let's see what happends :)
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been able to post up my week 2 weight progress! I could NOT get internet around my house! ;_; But I still do want to be apart of this challenge :)

Weight for week 2: 331.8 :D
  • Heidi716
    Options
    I gotcha winterbreeze! Keep at it!
  • Heidi716
    Options
    This group is great! I wonder if we can get to 100lbs of weight lost ina one of the weeks before Valentines....Keep up the great work!

Well technically we have, the first week when we had 64 members we lost 135lbs. but even better, after adding in the few late post-ers we lost a total of 100.7 pounds! so far a total of 235.7 pounds!!! Can't wait to see what we accomplished this week!
  • girlsaint
    girlsaint Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Friday Weigh In!!!!

Today I met mt first mini goal (well it was sometime during the week, but woot!)
    208lbs loss of 3.8lbs for the week :)
    .......................................SW...........................Wk1.......Wk2............Wk3
    girlsaint......................218.6.........203.6....214.6.....211.8 .........208.0
  • Pink_Hornet
    Options
    weighing in didnt lose any this week current weight 162.2
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    SW: 169.6
    Week 1: 169
    Week 2: 167.2
    Week 3: 166

That gives me a 1.2 pound loss this week, and overall loss of 3.6. Was hoping for a bigger loss, but I'll take what I can get!!
  • runracer11
    runracer11 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm weighing in for Friday #3.

start goal week1 week2 week3
    runracer11...................180..................170 <revise to 165>..................174.................173.5............169.5

I'm below my goal of 170 by Valentines Day! I just started my weight loss/lifestyle change so I know the weight comes off faster in the beginning. Anyway, I am going to adjust my goal a bit for V-day to 165 lbs.
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Original weight for challenge: 149
    Last week: 147.8
    Current weight: 147
    Total loss for the week .8

Not much of a loss this week again. I rolled my ankle last Friday, so I've been taking it easy, thus no exercise this week. Back to an exercise routine this week and hopefully a jump in weight loss!