Teran learns to roll a thread!

Replies

• Nessarose1
    Nessarose1 Posts: 1,324
    Psh! Kids are like chips. You can't have just one! so try to time it right. Lol

Can you tell I don't even know what to do with myself??
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Let me just say - I freakin HATE snow!!!! Stop already!!!! Enough is enough!!!

Ok - carry on...
  • m2kjenn
    And..... I am in the worst pain. I have an ear infection, it hurts so bad I want to cry!!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Jenn-since the Nyquil didn't work - here's a double shot of good ol' fashioned White Lightening (MOONSHINE) - you'll forget your pain for sure.....and did you know it's legal to brew 5 gallons per year of that stuff?! Yep, I am a redneck - I really shouldn't even know that fact.

Nessa-enjoy your time!!

It's Thursday - only one more day til Saturday!!!!!
  • Nessarose1
    Awww- Poor Jenn. I hope it heals up fast! Ear infections are the worst!!

Chrissy- My time alone consisted of me sitting on my couch watching Reba and eating a bowl of cereal- even though I already submitted my calories for the day- until the got back. :indifferent:

I'm in a terrible funk. :sad:
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Why are you in a funk Nessa?? Get out of it!! Hope it gets better for ya!

Hey everyone! I have missed you while I have been working. I don't get to get online at work and it sucks!
  • chrissyh
    I've done well this week .... well this is day 3 of doing well....BUT it's a start. And at least I was honest when I logged Monday although one meal was more than my whole day allowance - Moving on.

Jay's teacher told him the other day that he'd have to take the exam even though he'd met the criteria to be exempt just because she didn't like him. ....talked to her today she was playing with him and apologized. I think Jay was more emothional than normal since he's mad at his friend for taking his bball sweats--long story - no pants haven't been returned, they've "disappeared" - OH WELL life's too short. I told Jay to drop it and move on.

Bay took her first Snowboarding class - it's 4 hours long - she LOVED it. already wants to get a season pass. It's her PE so she's having a blast and gets college credit for it - pretty neat!\

Hope to walk today....still can't hardly move from BL Last Chance Tuesday night.
  • Nessarose1
    I don't really know but I think it's the lack of sun and the cold. I'm cold ALL THE TIME. I can't relax because I'm SOOOO cold!! :sad: And I need sun. Like yesterday.

I've NOT been doing well this week! I log my cals- end up perfect and then go eat something. :noway: Yea... thats gonna help me maintain. :sad: I thought hitting my goal officially would feel better than this. :huh:
  • Nessarose1
    It makes me sad that the Thread is dying. :cry: I think Busy would be sad too.
  • :smooched: I agree, no more snow! and we are getting 3-5 more inches today. I have been in a funk lately too, someone told me i am stressed over little things. not sure what im worrying about, but i better figure it out. :smile: seems like i am not patient at all, and i am really really easily irritated. Not sure what it is. i know my mind is going 100 mph thinking about wedding stuff, that might be it... :glasses:
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    It is sad that thread is dying and Busy is missing but we will thrive and continue and live here. Poor Busy would be so proud of us wouldn't she? She has got to be doing so much better now.

Ok I logged my gain and went back to check to see what all my weight fluctuations have been. I started at 192 and am currently at 177. My lowest on here was 165.4 or something like that. I know before I got back with my ex 4 years ago I had gotten down to 155 or so and gained it all back with my three surgeries within a year and a half. God I have let myself go.

i signed up for the walk/run for work again this year. and the nurse at work is offering a training program for that. dont know what just yet. and i also signed up for some kind of calorie counting thing thru work this time around too. im about ready to get it started and have thought about joining a gym with my neice (thru ex marriage) but only because its closer to where i live. i want to join with jesse b/c shes way better about going to stuff like that but the one that we walked at is so far away for me to drive to. and it costs more to join there too. this one up here i can go for $20 a month and get free tanning too. plus its 24 hours except on wkends. havent made any decisions yet.

hope you are all having a great day!!!
  • Nessarose1
    I think we're all going through a touch of cabin fever. lol

Well thats not too bad of a gain Nae! It will come off in no time!!!!!!!

Tell me why sitting here right now I wanna get up and run around but as soon as work gets out all I'm gonna wanna do is snuggle up under my heated blanket????? :huh:
  • m2kjenn
    I'm feeling better this morning. Must have been Chrissy's Moonshine! - Thanks Chrissy! (or it might be the stash of left over amoxicillin I found)

So sad to see the Killers thread die, maybe we should look at it as a reincarnation to this rolling thread. It is an honor to Busy or original evil queen!

We got a total of 8.7 inches of snow yesterday. and may get another 2-5 on Sunday. I'm so over the snow.

The good news is that the sun is out, it is shining over my shoulder right now through my office window. The sun makes all the difference, definitely improves my mood.

I'll send some sunshine to you Nessa! Why isn't there a sun smiliey? there really should be.
  • Nessarose1
    Glad to hear your feeling better!

If I see one more flake of snow fall from the sky I'm apt to turn into the incredible hulk.

Send me all the sun you can!!!!!!!!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    IMG_7567-1.jpg

This is the view from my bedroom window. This window is 4 feet high. Thankful I am on the inside! Who is having bad weather?
    How much snow do you all have?

Happy Thursday!
  • chrissyh
    Is that icicles???? Oh My!

Going to Baltimore (2/15) next month for work - my goal is to be back down to 162 before then-I am at 168.6 right now....

• Tell me why sitting here right now I wanna get up and run around but as soon as work gets out all I'm gonna wanna do is snuggle up under my heated blanket????? :huh:

I feel the same way, i think "when i get home im doing this and this and this" .... then i get there and jeffs watching tv nad i think "oh NCIS". LoL. it totally sucks. I like when i get home first. :happy: which usually doenst happen.
  • Nessarose1
    lol Exactly! I can sit here all excited to go home and do something and then I get there and Bleh!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    IMG_7566-1.jpg

Yes indeed those are icicles?
  • Nessarose1
    BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR