85lbs lost so far - before/after

Options

Replies

• mckara
    mckara Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I have lost 86 so far, so I know how you feel. I can't wait till hit my goal. I still have alot more to go, but one day I wanna look like YOU!!!! You look beautiful now!! You should be soooo proud!:bigsmile:
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap - you look so fabulous, it is very hard to believe it is you in the before. You did an awesome job and Congrats and Thanx for sharing makes me realize that this is possible :happy: And Good Luck with the last 12!!!
  • chantelleB23
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. Well done to you. :) x
  • MandyLynn9708
    Options
    WoW!!! You did amazing.
    Seeing your befor and after pictures has inspired me to lose all the weight i want to.
    Congrats and thanks =)
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    WOW girl u look AMAZING!! I love the mirror pic of u with ur camera.. Lookin H-O-T-T!!!! :wink:
  • SHANNONMARTENS
    Options
    How did you do this and you look fantastic!
  • hendricks1309
    Options
    Wow big difference! You look beautiful!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful. I love that you have taken it slowly but surely and not been in a rush to lose the weight.

Hope you don't mind but I clicked on your profile and saw you implemented maintenance plateaus. How did you do that?

LouiseX
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    WOWZA WOWZA WOWZA! you look great! wonderful inspiration - thanks for sharing! YAY for you!
  • sbooth09
    Options
    Wow-you look fantastic! Congrats on the weight loss! Definitely a motivator!
  • leastwood
    Options
    You look great, awesome, thank you so much for sharing. This is very inspiring! Being able to see these pictures helps to motivate the rest of us!
  • JakeNonne
    JakeNonne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    *picking myself off the floor*
    Wow. What an incredible change - you look amazing. You should be proud of your achievement. My hat is off to you.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • mrniceguy84
    mrniceguy84 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You put the F in Fabulous! You inspire me and motivate me immensly! How long did it take to hit where youre at now? Did you do anything extra on top of just tracking with MFP? Please share the secrets!! And love love love the pics...you have made me stunned!! Thank you!! Congratulations! And good luck on the rest of your goals!!
  • BrianB33
    Options
    WOW. You're beyond gorgeous.
  • mvedas
    mvedas Posts: 69
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job!!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You look beautiful and what an inspiration to all of us that hard work really does pay off!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    Options
    this is the inspiration that we all need. I love seeing that someone has accomplished such a difficult task. You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • kata5
    kata5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I wanted to say wow great job.....I wanted to aska question in the first three months how much did you lose, did you see a difference and did the weight start to come of fast and then slow or was it even throught out the whole thing?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!