MFP Dreams

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Are we drawing a hard line between “dream” and “fantasy”? Because I’m not asleep for the latter…

Oh, I've had fantasies. I mean, maaaaaybe I've had them. :wink: But yeah, I mean when you're asleep and can't control it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Only one, and it was odd.

Spill it! Mine were all odd, too.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I have dreams of posting at odd hours of the night.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I just saw this. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So the dream I had last night was that MrM's better half, Dora, snuck our entire ice cream group onto a plane and took us to Hawaii so we could sample all the different kinds of ice cream. And then we all decided to join the circus. I got a pet lemur.

In the past I dreamed that sjohnny was helping me fight off zombies, and then he was murdered (not by zombies) and I was arrested for killing him. Then it turned out that his wife had killed him and had framed me. :angry:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I have dreamed of hanging out with some MFPeeps. They all are super awesome!

I have had a couple steamy dreams too... but not nearly as many as I hoped for... Beast? Why you no visit in my dreams?
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

I dreamed I was out on a date with an MFPer and he took me to a restaurant and kept asking me "is this clean?" "how many calories are in this?" "can you guess the gram weight of this piece of fish?" "Is this paleo?" "what do you squat?"
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I just saw this. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So the dream I had last night was that MrM's better half, Dora, snuck our entire ice cream group onto a plane and took us to Hawaii so we could sample all the different kinds of ice cream. And then we all decided to join the circus. I got a pet lemur.

In the past I dreamed that sjohnny was helping me fight off zombies, and then he was murdered (not by zombies) and I was arrested for killing him. Then it turned out that his wife had killed him and had framed me. :angry:

I would be totally down for a trip to Hawaii for ice cream! :bigsmile: That zombie/murder dream is just craziness. You must've not eaten ice cream that day. :wink:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

I dreamed I was out on a date with an MFPer and he took me to a restaurant and kept asking me "is this clean?" "how many calories are in this?" "can you guess the gram weight of this piece of fish?" "Is this paleo?" "what do you squat?"

That's an MFP nightmare! :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I had a dream every night for two straight weeks that I posted on MFP as a man in drag. :ohwell:

You looked good in drag. I mean, I would imagine you would.

Hi Mister Universe! :heart:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I've had dreams about several of my MFPeeps. That makes sense to me as we interact a lot.
    BUT I also had a dream that Cliffslosinit was married to a lady I work with. He's not on my FL and we haven't even interacted that I can remember. How did he sneak in there?

You probably have a lot of mutuals. I never have dreams about Cliffy, and now I'm mad he married someone else! :angry:

:bigsmile:
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I never ever dream ... ever. Just lucky I guess.
  • GoinOrganic
    GoinOrganic Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I dream about food, but don't think I've ever dreamed about MFP per say.... or anyone associated with my friends list...
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I dream MFP would support a more complete set off phpBB markup
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I have MFP dreams quite often but usually involve some kind of crazy long mud run that we are all super excited to do until we get there and find out it is an ULTRA like 100 miler thing but we do it anyway and get lost and can't find our way out.

Normally I wake up in a cold sweat.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I had a dream every night for two straight weeks that I posted on MFP as a man in drag. :ohwell:

You looked good in drag. I mean, I would imagine you would.

Hi Mister Universe! :heart:

Hi CupcakeDammit! :smooched:

I did, in fact, look good in drag. Apparently I can rock a gold Lamé dress.

Right on, sister! :wink:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    YES!! I had a very detailed dream the other morning about an mfp friend and when I woke up, there he was texting good morning. Before I was fully awake and armed with a filter, I told him all about it. :blushing:
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I know I had a few, all non-sexual and forgotten too lol

does it count if I wake up to an MFPer everyday? lol